Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Without a Trace: The Complete Fourth Season
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Format: DVD|Change

on November 28, 2012
I love this series!
However, I've spent too much time waiting for these seasons to become available only to purchase it, get it home and have the first disc be non-readable! I tried it on my computer also and still nothing.
Happily the rest of the discs work. I hope when the next season is finally released, I don't have to deal with this.
Series and acting is outstanding, but I'd wait until price comes down. $30+ for seasons 3-7 is just plain ridiculous!! I am a Without A Trace "junkie" so I bit my tongue and paid the price; but if you can wait, then just grab it at the local library until the price comes down to a more reasonable $10-20 a season.
on September 8, 2015
After all this time I chose to buy the seasons to watch them ALL in context and without interruption. I stopped watching the actual series when it was on TV. However one of the starts is now on Unforgettable, so I wanted to see her work again... so I bought the entire series.
on August 10, 2013
I liked "Without A Trace" for the first three seasons. The stories are good and interesting. As the series progressed, as with many American shows, the writers or producers decide that it is not scary, gory, or intense enough so the shows become blood pressure raisers rather than cerebral. I like to come away feeling good and relaxed, not keyed up and stressed out. This was the last series of this show that I purchase or watch.
on January 13, 2014
I loved this series when it was on TV so I had to have the series to add to my DVD collection. The weekly stories of finding people who had gone missing were intriguing to watch. I love the friendship between the main characters and how they grew over the different seasons. Loved this show!
on January 4, 2013
Awesome. Anthony L is a great actor. He was best playing Simon Moon in Frasier. He brings a different style altogether playing an FBI agent. Without the english accent. All the other stars perform together great. A MUST SEE SERIES.
on July 11, 2013
The fifth DVD (out of six) would not play. The return window was only 30 days so by the time I got around to watching the last DVD the return window had expired. So now I am stuck with an incomplete season because the one did not play. I would only buy DVDs from Amazon if you can watch them immediately.
on March 26, 2013
I have liked all of the previous versions and will watch the entire series again and again. Glad it finally came in the USA format.
on January 29, 2013
It took a long time from season 2 to season 4 to come out but it was worth the wait.
on November 9, 2012
I am very glad that Season 3 and 4 are available of this show. I always loved Without a Trace, but only seasons 1 and 2 were ever released until now. I always loved all the characters and how the cases unfolded. It is great when I see these actors on other shows since I kinda fell in love with them. I have not watched it yet, but I am so looking forward to seeing the cases solved again.