Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > BEYOND: Two Souls forum

Without any spoilers...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 9, 2013 4:21:55 PM PDT
J. Graves says:
How is the story? Would someone whose played the game rank it at least as good as heavy rain which I thought had a pretty good story even if it got to be a little obvious at the end? Does Beyond have a story that you can really immerse yourself in, like heavy rain did, the first time you play it? Thanks, and no spoilers please.

Posted on Oct 9, 2013 10:27:30 PM PDT
D. Decker says:
I just beat it. So without spoilers I will do my best to keep you informed. I think it's really good. I believe Heavy Rain is better though. However do I regret getting B:TS? Not in the slightest. Immersive yes. But in a different sense than HR. You still experience the emotion and feelings that Quantic Dream is really good at. Story is totally great. Gameplay there is some issue though. It does feel like a movie. There isn't as much gameplay as HR. This was more of a story experience rather than game. It's here to take you on a journey. So is it good? Very much so. Would I recommend it? If you loved HR then you'll like this. Is the gameplay good? Yes, when you are able to. Hope I was able to assist. I thought this was a really well done piece of art

Posted on Oct 11, 2013 12:03:40 PM PDT
J. Graves says:
Yeah thanks I'll pick it up later today :D

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 2:28:44 AM PDT
Mistyblades says:
I'd have to agree, heavy rain was better

Posted on Oct 12, 2013 12:38:31 PM PDT
J. Graves says:
I'm close to the end of it and i do like the game but it cannot touch how great heavy rain was. thanks guys for your recommendations though. This game is still interesting and I can't wait to see how it ends.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  BEYOND: Two Souls forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Oct 9, 2013
Latest post:  Oct 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
BEYOND: Two Souls
BEYOND: Two Souls by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars (874)