Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 7, 2013
Installed an aftermarket filter setup for my 6.0L Powerstroke diesel. This was the filter it came with, so I looked for the best price on replacements. You typically replace the filters quickly at first (500-1000 miles) and then extend the filter change interval closer to 3000 miles from that point forward. Amazon has the best price on these for this application.
on January 10, 2013
I have a 2003 Ford F250 with 6.0 Diesel. When I took my truck into the shop to get "Bulletproofed" my mechanic recommended the coolant filter. When it was installed this filter was the one that was put on. To change the filter I looked everywhere but nobody locally carries this filter. WIX makes great quality filters that are essential to keeping your car/truck running great.
on September 25, 2015
Changed my first one after 500 miles of use on my 6.0L F350. Cut it open with some tin snips, found it had collected a good amount of casting sand. Hopefully it keeps doing what it does and I don't have any issues with the oil cooler.
on February 6, 2016
I have one that rattles -- the plastic thingy inside the threaded portion inside the filter has come loose (with the filter is still in the box). I'm not sure if I should use it or not.
Otherwise these filters are fine and of the ones without a loose part inside, work and fit as intended.
on April 13, 2015
I recently added a coolant filter system on my F250 super duty to keep the coolant as clean as possible, I haven't changed a filter yet but order a multi pack to make sure I would have them when I needed one. They came boxed really well and on time, the price was good and i did not have to drive to town to get them. I wuld have bought a Wix filter had i gone to town so this was much easier.
on January 24, 2014
Its a quality wix filter . If You own a Ford 6.0 L diesel truck this is a must have . once you are out of warranty
a plugged oil cooler and egr cooler will cost you $$$$$
on March 3, 2016
Wix is the best filters on the market in my opinion. Continually the top quality at a reasonable price. a filter that I can depend on being all that it should be and more every time. Wix is the actual manufacture of the filters not a relabeled filter.
on January 31, 2015
Keeps my CAT coolant clean, '03 F350 SD CC LB! Sinister coolant filter system, just unscrew the old and screw the new one on! When you spend $40 a gallon on coolant, you want to keep it clean, WIX Coolant fillers are top notch!
on May 31, 2015
These filters work great on my Sinister Diesel coolant filtration kit. If you have a 6.0 powerstroke and run the coolant filter on it these do a great job of trapping any silicates and or graphite/casting sand from the block.
on March 13, 2014
this is the replacement filter for the Sinister coolant filter system, it helps keep the system free and clear of casting sand. I wouldn't run my 6.0 with out one.