Wizgloves iPhone gloves, texting gloves, smartphone gloves (Color Black, Size - S/M)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- No need to remove your gloves to use your phone or send text messages
- Compatible with touchscreen devices (iPhone, iPad, Galaxy, HTC and more), iPad, eReaders and other touchscreen devices
- Warm, washable (handwash), strechy and all ten finger functionality.
- Made of 70% wool, 20% polyester, 7% spandex and 3% silver nylon
- ** Please refer to pic #2 for gloves sizes **
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. form fitting
2. comfortably warm, they're not meant to be snow mittens
3. good dark color
4. the main reason for buying them... they work to use my touchscreen phone
1. oddly colored fingertips is a little weird, but more importantly screams "HEY I HAVE A TOUCHSCREEN PHONE" (Steal from me...)
2. doesn't give a constant contact with the phone, so if you're unlocking it with a sliding motion, it can be read as two gestures, which is really annoying and defeats the purpose
3. A bit itchy
I'm unsure whether to put price as a pro or con.. it's not too badly priced, but for a glorified pair of dollar gloves, it's a little frustrating they're 15ish bucks, but I can understand why.. they have freaking silver in them!
Hope the review helps! I ended up buying them, and am happy with them.
Great price too!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would be nice to have more of the fingers be touch-friendly and not just the pointer & thumb. Other than that, they're good. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Chase
they stopped working 3 days after I got them. I add my own conductive thread!Published 14 months ago by cookiesweikert
They're okay, but they're nothing special. I will say they are a very warm glove and the material is nice, but they're a bad touchscreen glove.Published 15 months ago by Mareefer09
I had a problem with the inside of the glove ripping the 2nd time I wore them. But I am still wearing them. Read morePublished 16 months ago by Melody Critchlow
Knit gloves work well for small hands using a touch phone. Some pilling with the knit is a tolerable tradeoff for fit and performance.Published 17 months ago by S Bres
Does not really work well. I have an iPhone 6 Plus and it sometimes works and sometimes does not. Very frustrating -- I'm getting a different brand.Published 17 months ago by Teidel
Not very warm, the wind cuts right through them. The touchscreen part of the fingertips worked fine at first but seems to have rubbed of or something, and I've only used them for a... Read morePublished 18 months ago by MelCam