5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Podcast app for Sarcastic/BRB podcast
Published 14 months ago by Azmi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, with Exceptions
This app does a very good job in combining all the BRB podcast feeds, but falls short of its promises. The exclusive content offered can not be listened to, due to it playing in a player that constantly restarts and crashes. Since the rest of the app is composed of freely available content, and the premium content is unusable, this app is not worth your money.
Published on May 3, 2012 by NoTroubleMikeG

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Podcast app for Sarcastic/BRB podcast, April 17, 2013
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
The Best Podcast app for Sarcastic/BRB podcast. Been a fan since the SarcasticGamer and now BigRedBarrel podcast especially BRB blu. Frawls in your mouth..Rothbart in your belly Button and PacmanPolarBear tye Canadian KrissKross. Sad that their show ended but will continue to listen to other (equally entertaining if not TOO infomative compared to Blu show) BRB podcast. Keep up the goodwork!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sg to brb, November 5, 2012
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
I bought this app when it was sg then i bought it again when it became brb. That how great and easy of a app it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic podcasts and app!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
I've been listening to these guys for a long time, we'll before they were Big Red Barrel. The podcasts are well done, funny, highly entertaining and quite informative when it comes to gaming news and reviews.

I can't recommend this enough considering the ridiculous amount of entertainment and enjoyment I've gotten out of this app. The bonus content is worth the cost of the asp alone, the podcasts are updated pretty regularly and everyone involved is very interactive with their community instead of being outside of it like many other sites.

You won't go wrong with this one! All the versions they have - Flix, Boom, BRB Cast, UK and the occasional out of the ordinary episodes like when E3 rolls around - are all unique with some of the most awesome people podcasting on each episode.

@CMDR_Squishface

5.0 out of 5 stars great set of podcasts, nice bonus content, October 22, 2013
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
One app and you get the boom, flux, UK, and the regular show. Worth it at double the price, especially for bonus content when recorded.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great podcasts, crap app., July 1, 2013
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
It doesn't even sort the different shows, or podcasts, but just throws them all in a list. The Bonus content isn't easy enough to access either.

The podcasts, however are absolutely ace, but there are better ways of listening to them for free. Sorry guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars was gonna leave a review...., June 7, 2012
but brb.

(really convenient way to get all BRB shows on a device without necessarily have to use up storage downloading them as a podcast. Plus these dudes are pretty entertaining, kind of important.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs some work, May 25, 2012
Daniel (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
I am a huge fan of what Boom and Flix release and was super excited for bonus content and rushed to get this app. Then it took me too long to figure out how to download an episode to save on data and still won't play in airplane mode. And to top it off I can't download the bonus content and when I wake my phone up it starts over losing my place. I love the podcasts and hosts but this app is not very good. I would love to change my rating once it gets some much needed up dates.

5.0 out of 5 stars best app I own ,just pure entertainment, May 21, 2012
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
I enjoy every second of each show this is by far the best gaming podcasts out there you can they put there vary best in to each ep

4.0 out of 5 stars The good times continue, May 16, 2012
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
And with this I may continue to enjoy my morning commute podcasts from the fellows at the good ship sarca-I mean Big Red Barrel. If you enjoy well rounded gaming and general nerdery podcasts (plus those gents who talk about movies) there are very few reasons not to pick this app up.

All praise aside I have had some occassional crashing issues where the app simply force closes, apparently at random as I haven't really noticed a common factor.

All in all a good app for us gamers, warts and all. I'm sure the guys will smooth out the few issues I have seen and will continue to provide me with many innapropriate laughs during my daily commute.

This day could only get better if Frawlz was here to bench press me while someone read me the latest deadlocked novel.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved at last, May 15, 2012
This review is from: BigRedBarrel.com (App)
this application finaly brings to you the wonder that is sarcastic, no, big red barrel entertainment. ive been eagerly waiting for this ever since my ipod ran away. fans of the shows will enjoy it.

BigRedBarrel.com