Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Monster Talk
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 6, 2013
I really enjoyed this program and for the price it is a steal. The topics are well explained and the experts are top notch. I am learning more and more about critical thinking to arm me against Woo Woo. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants to understand more about the myths they grew up with. It is funny that many of the myths I thought were still unsolved were actually debunked a long time ago.
on May 31, 2016
I bought this app out of guilt, because I have been downloading (or freeloading) episodes since its inception. It has recently returned from a several month hiatus, thankfully. There's nothing out there quite like this show. For all of you "true believers" who are offended by having your beliefs scrutinized, please consider that your "open mindedness" could benefit from first being grounded by evidence. Hell, I still get a charge when I'm driving late at night and a strange light appears to streak across the sky... until I realize it is a reflection from my car's dash indicators. Am I being cheated by not being deluded into accepting incidents like these as some sort of divine or alien signs? Most likely, not. I come from a part of the country where questionable characters are hunting "Mountain Monsters", and I have a little more insight than most into the Derenberger UFO debacle from the 60's. Don't get me started on the stupidity of the case for "thunderbirds" or the Moth Man. Podcasts like this one are few and far between, and will never get the listenership that they deserve.
on April 16, 2014
Very informative and well produced. Each episode focuses on a particular monster or genre and includes fascinating facts and history with a reason-based scholarly approach. The guest speakers are knowledgeable about their subject and if the guest is an author I usually buy their books.

The app itself is convenient to listen to the podcast itself on my Kindle Fire, since it natively handles podcasts poorly in general. The price is a small price to pay to help keep the show going. Donate if you can.
on June 7, 2013
Good show, but episodes are very sporadic. A nice treat when one pops up. Check it out, but keep looking for more podcast as this won't update enough to satisfy your listening needs.
on August 29, 2014
Interesting podcast
on February 14, 2014
This app wasn't what I. expected. I thought I would be getting an app that is open minded about the unknown; but it is actually an all skeptic point of view. If you're open minded like me I suggest not getting this. It's better to be open minded than to criticize it all.
on March 14, 2013
I didn't realize it's from the critics point of view. Not appealing if your open-minded about these subjects of discussion.