5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the price
Published on June 12, 2012 by Maria

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work
We got this for a gift for our 6yo and it would have been okay, if it worked.

It could not be used unplugged -- the battery wouldn't hold a charge.
It took my husband quite a bit of tweaking to get it connected to the Internet.
It would load YouTube videos, but not much else.
Flash would not work on any of the other sited.
The "Hundreds" of...
Published on December 27, 2011 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good for the price, June 12, 2012
This review is from: WolVol PINK Mini Computer Laptop Notebook 7 inch PC WIFI internet Android 2.2 Built-in Camera 4gb HD 256mb Ram (INCLUDES: Velvet Pouch Case, Charger, Mini Optical Mouse) (Personal Computers)
My daughter received this Netbook for Christmas. Unfortunately, the device was defected. After contacting the seller after a few months of trying to figure out how this thing worked, the seller was nice enough to look at the product for me to see what was wrong with it. He honestly told me the device was defective, and was nice enough to send me a new one. My daughter received it and was very happy with the way the product worked. The seller was very responsive and quick in his efforts to solve the problem immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars wolvol notebook, February 8, 2013
The 7" notebook laptops I received from WOLVOL were exactly as described. They were packaged to withstand shipping, they had foam bubble wrap and plastic wrap in a sturdy box. The cute notebooks have a full qwerty pad and nice size keys. My kiddos liked the pink and red colors! A mouse and charger came with the laptop so it was very charge and go ready. The camera works, and was a bit blurry but very FUN! The cozy felt drawstring bags were a nice touch to keep them in. These were a great value, arrived nicely, worked great and just very fun for my kids ages 8 & 9 they are perfect!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't work, December 27, 2011
We got this for a gift for our 6yo and it would have been okay, if it worked.

It could not be used unplugged -- the battery wouldn't hold a charge.
It took my husband quite a bit of tweaking to get it connected to the Internet.
It would load YouTube videos, but not much else.
Flash would not work on any of the other sited.
The "Hundreds" of apps are not geared toward children and the "computer" is not appropriate for adults, except as, maybe, a game machine (but, again, there aren't game apps)

So glad the seller accepts returns or hubby would have had a new toy to try experimenting with different Operating Systems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my nine year old . . ., September 7, 2013
Perfect for my nine year old to play/watch/learn on. Excellent user format. Good connectivity. We love that it has a plug in mouse in addition to the built in touch pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars WolVol Pink mini Computer Review, January 15, 2013
It was a gift, but the person using it says it is perfect for her work and business. Easy to use and transport. Her kids love it, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars WolVol mini laptop computer, June 10, 2013
I love this item. Fast shipping by the seller and is a great value for the price, it connects fast to wi-fi and works surprisingly well for its size. I bought this for my 6 year old and is a great first computer

5.0 out of 5 stars it come on time i love the netbook ;) thxs, October 6, 2012
love it it works great i might buy one for my son soon keep up the good job on this thxs again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my daughter, November 14, 2012
Rep25 (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter. She really wanted a laptop, but I wasn't ready to buy her one. This seemed to solve my problem. Very reasonable.s

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Computer Laptop, March 5, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he loves it. Just small enough to fit into a small bag to carry around when we are away from home. It even has a camera built in so he can take pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, August 29, 2013
Very happy with deliver date earlier than it said my nephew loves his pink laptop notebook i loved the price Thanks for A Job Well Done

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›