Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on March 26, 2016
Noise will drive you crazy soooo loud
on February 26, 2016
This thing needs a negative star rating...this thing is beyond loud and obnoxious. I can't even let my child play with it. The wings also fall off every 5 secs. Piece of garbage!
on February 2, 2016
Could not be any more annoying or obnoxious.
Cheaply made and is amazingly loud
on January 20, 2016
Junk.. seriously I am so mad at myself for wasting 25 bucks on this toy.. Waste of money.. it is so loud that it is annoying.. falls apart easily and for sure you will eventually lose a wing or tail. that is aside form the fact that it doesn't really do anything. there are so many better toys at this price point. it is just going to collect dust now until it is thrown away.
on January 19, 2016
Broke the first day
on January 19, 2016
Plane burned and emitted lots of smoke. Poor quality.
on January 1, 2016
I specifically ordered one that played a different Islamic prayer than the one that shipped with the item. Not as advertised.
on January 1, 2016
Just read a report of a family who bought this toy for the child as a Christmas present. But when the put the batteries in, it didn't make airplane noises. It said a prayer to that fake god, allah. A similar thing happened to a doll my boss bought for her little girl last year. It said "allah is good" & "allah is the true god". I heard it myself! My boss gave it to me to destroy. I burned it in my fire pit.
on January 1, 2016
Wow!! I couldn't be more thrilled!!! Bought this toy jet for my nephew and discovered that he can now observe the 'call to prayer' without even having to change out of his Toy Story pj's and trundle down to the local mosque. Thanks B. Hussein O'Dumbo...this country is getting better and better every day! Why didn't we elect a Chicago Muslim Community Organizer for Prez decades ago!?!?
on January 1, 2016
My son opened it up on Christmas morning and I was stunned to hear the sound from it. It sounded very Muslims-like. Frankly I wasn't sure it wasn't an IED!
This is going back and I want a complete refund. Not realizing this I read the box and it said nothing about being a terrorist child's toy. No my son has nothing from me for Christmas