5.0 out of 5 stars OMG
Okay first and foremost; I would like to say thank you to this company for what they do.

Customer Service is top-notch, second-to-none is what they are.The best ever customer service there is out there.

Now on the laptop; I got this for my 12 yo daughter, my order arrived super fast, ordered it Friday and I received it Monday.
The laptop was...
Published on August 14, 2012 by Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Budget Netbook
Published 23 months ago by T Post

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, August 14, 2012
This review is from: WolVol NEW (Android 4.0 - 1GB RAM) SOLID WHITE 10inch Laptop Notebook Netbook PC, WiFi and Camera with Flash Player (Includes Mini PC Mouse) (Accessory)

The laptop was packed nice and neat.

The screen display is very bright and crisp, connects to the internet fast and net surfing is also very fast.
The Google play is definitely a plus. The webcam is clear and it is superb for using Skype.

For the price I pay; this little thing definitely exceeds my expectations. (I own Sony Viao, and HP laptops) and I almost dont want to give this to my daughter and keep it for myself.hehehehe...

Very Cute and sleek. all in all I definitely recommend this product...

I am a very happy and satisfied customer.

Lora ;-)a.k.a Monkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Budget Netbook, October 26, 2012
Overall this is a decent Netbook for light use, we got it for checking email and occasional web browsing which works out for us. I didn't have great expectations for this product as the price was low and after receiving the product I can say my expectations were met. The Netbook is what you would expect at the low end of the spectrum and really didn't have any unexpected positive surprises. I gave this product a 3 star rating as it really isn't a great product for a little more you can get much better quality, but if your expectations are low and you really just want something for occasional use with a keyboard then this may suffice.

PROS:
- Price, at $175 for at 10" Netbook you won't find much lower
- Android 4.0, it is nice to have a recent version of OS as personally I have had issues with 3.x versions
- Internal speaker, camera, multiple USB, headphone and mic jacks
- CPU and Memory seem sufficient things don't drag, decent performance

CONS:
- Display - Others pointed out a crisp display, it may be I am used to much crisper displays, 800x480 on a 10" screen in my opinion is the minimum you would want definitely not a resolution that jumps out as crisp but in fairness is not bad either for browsing or email, but lacks for anything video.
- Case, keyboard, mouse and touch pad all feel cheap. you can see the led's through the case, the keyboard isn't the least bit crisp or responsive and the touch pad doesn't feel like a regular touch pad, but works. I don't know how to explain it, but it is the kind of cheap where you know it is from China and you know there was no effort put into user comfort, it is strictly look and functionality.
- Battery life is bad, 3 hours I haven't timed it, but I am pretty sure it is less than that, maybe 3 hours sitting idle; I don't think it is that with use, we tend to keep it plugged in when using.
- Standby - Netbook does not go into standby when closing the case, it remains active, you have to press the power button to get to standby before closing the case. Not a huge deal, but with short battery life it is something I find myself doing from habit and I come back open the case and find the Netbook still active. If you leave it unplugged and do this you will likely come back to a dead battery.

If you are like us and didn't like typing long emails on a tablet and didn't want to pay nearly the price of this Netbook for an add on keyboard then this will be a good email checker and light browsing Netbook. If you want to do anything outside of email or light browsing you will be disappointed with the quality and wish you had spent more for a higher resolution and better quality device.

If this Netbook lasts me 2 years of email and light browsing I will be happy, just be sure your expectations are right before buying.

4.0 out of 5 stars ANDROID 10" NETBOOK, February 7, 2013
Nice looking little netbook. Arrived quickly, charged it for 6 hours. Have not had a chance to try it out yet.
Will let you know how it works.The only thing I could suggest is a better instructions booklet.
Now that I have had a chance to play around with it.
Like the netbook alot, screen is very clear, keys are a good size for typing, I am still
exploring its uses. You can check emails search the web, even take a picture. Starts up
quickly. The Wolvol customer service is excellent.
Even shows the time, temp, location its really neat. Would recommend this product.

Customer service had been very helpful as I explore the uses. You have the google play store where you can load loads of games etc. for free, i'm having alot of fun with it, it is not a replacement for my laptop, its a backup,its really great and so are the people at
Wolvol.

Update, I had a problem, it would not charge and they replaced it, I had to pay to send it back to them, but
within a week I had a replacement. Customer service is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Notebook!, July 13, 2013
This item was ordered for my sister as her laptop was dieing a slow death. It was received very speedily from the seller, shipped almost immediately. It was well packaged and was received in pristine condition. The machine itself has a lovely white gloss finish and is very neat and compact. Similar in size to an ipad. Its just what my sister wanted.. An android notebook to go with her new android phone. Very happy customers. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars WolVol 10" Laptop, October 14, 2012
I ordered this little netbook so I could check email downstairs (my main computer is on the 2nd floor). I love the speed it sets up and shuts down and although it doesn't show all the graphics, I can read the messages, so I'm very happy with it as it does exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little "Tablet PC", April 6, 2013
We ordered this for my daughter who mostly goes on line to facebook and email. The wide variety of applications available are nice since it runs on the Android platform and came with 4.0 (ice cream sandwich). It looks very nice, the finish is top notch. We easily connected to our wireless network and she was up and running in minutes. My only "wish" item is that the cord were longer so when you are low on battery you don't need to sit on top of the plug.

4.0 out of 5 stars wolvol netbook, February 9, 2013
the mouse stopped working the second week I got it. Instructions for setting it up initially would be helpful. it's a good little machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable product, December 31, 2012
Unfortunately it did not fit my needs but it is perfect for more entertainment purpose. My return and refund was fast and painless. I would buy from WolVol again. Great Customer Service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, November 13, 2012
Great product for the price. Definitely nothing fancy, and the keyboard and mouse keys are very loud, but it gets the job done. Set up and connecting to wifi were easy. Can't beat it for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Little but works great, February 28, 2013
I have gotten this for two of my children both say they love it and they are over 21 Wow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›