5.0 out of 5 stars The end
Published on July 10, 2011 by jackie

3.0 out of 5 stars WT 12
This final chapter of the Wolf Tales was ok - I expected a better ending and the story seemed to drag on-not one of my favorites.
Published on October 8, 2012 by Beth

5.0 out of 5 stars The end, July 10, 2011
jackie (south carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
I've just finished reading the final book in the series, it was such a joy to finally get the answers to so many questions on the chanku and their orgin. I can't believe it's come too an end, i want more,does Ig finally get with star and what does the amazing lily envolved into and does she get with alex or not? I can't believe it's ending. I've enjoyed reading this series so much and kate is such an amazing author to bring these stories to us. thank you for ur amazing gift of telling a story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bitter sweet & Fantastic, July 15, 2011
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
Absolutely excruciating and amazing... this was one of the best endings to a series that I have read. Bitter sweet and an absolutely enchanting. I will miss these characters being the main focus but look forward to the 2nd generation. Douglas has captured pure love and magic with a enormous dose a hot and sexy erotic tales in this series and am certain the next will deliver as well.

Fabulous Kate, thank you so much for the amazing journey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read series!! Satisfy your hunger - You'll eat these up!, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
Wolf Tales 12 is the conclusion of a wonderful saga. There are 12 full length novels and 9 short stories. It has been an epic journey and I feel sad but elated that the journey is complete.

Kate Douglas has led me on a sensual and beautiful voyage. I devoured the Wolf Tales books right from the get go. I would have to say I was lucky, because I came in the story late. Wolf Tales 11 was just coming out for release. I can't imagine how hard it would have been to wait for each of the 20 stories after the first one was released. I delved right in the lives of the Chanku, a race of shape shifters. Enchanted by their love, loyalty and sexuality; Ms. Douglas took me to a place I have never been. She made me cry and shocked me; and I loved every moment of it.

Wolf Tales 12 takes place five years after #11. Change is in the air and after so many years of peaceful existence, the lives of the pack are going to be transformed into something no one ever expected.

Lily has always been a special child. Born to Anton and Keisha, the packs supreme alphas, Lily has always been a bit more. She is a precocious and brilliant child, an old soul at the age of six. Lily will usher the Chanku into a new existence.

The pack is planning to come together for a special occasion, the birth of a child. A time for celebration is marked with loss and fear of the unknown. Lily is on a quest to help her father and her pack. Her journey will bring everyone together like they have never been. Will the knowledge tear them apart or bring them together, stronger than ever?

This is a hard review to write. Wolf Tales 12 is not like the other novels in the series. You know the end is coming and you are hesitant for it to end. Ms. Douglas took me on a slow ride. She answered questions I didn't even know I had. I was able to bury myself in the characters I have grown to know and love. The story was very well paced and the action didn't take away from the plot. In fact, the story was like a cup of cocoa; hot, rich and oh so soothing. It hit the spot. I ended the story craving more but I was very satisfied.

Well done Kate Douglas on a book series that has been an utter joy to read and will have a permanent home in my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
Absolutely Amazing As Usual !!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!!, April 20, 2014
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
I love this book. it is hot so it smokes about it when you read it. I hope it will be many more books in these Chanku humans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent End To Wolf Tails, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Kindle Edition)
Kate Douglas made a good end to the Wolf Tails and a wonderful jumping off point to jump ahead in the lives of the next generation of shape shifters. I've loved the series.

3.0 out of 5 stars WT 12, October 8, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars hot sizzling series. very entertaining., August 28, 2012
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Kindle Edition)
Im not one to normally write reviews (probably cuz Im not good at it) but all of the Wolf Tales books are very good. Very hot and the characters are very lovable and I really became invested in their happiness. Thats it :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Wolf Tales 12 By Kate Douglas, August 2, 2011
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
Not really all that great, I thought it was very disappointing and mostly a waste of my time and money. The book failed to answer questions I had in regards to the future of the remaining characters considering it was the last book.

5.0 out of 5 stars great urban fantasy, July 12, 2011
This review is from: Wolf Tales 12 (Paperback)
The Chanku shapeshifters have lived thousands of years amongst the humans, but for the most part have gone unnoticed. They have packs in several states but the prime locale has been Montana for years. Their patriarch Anton feels restless as things have been too quiet lately.

Lily notices the cave dwelling pictures near the Montana estate. When she vanishes even Eve the Goddess cannot locate her. As her parents Anton and Keisha worry, in DC Nick Bardon saves people from a terrorist attack but exposes his shapeshifting skills for the world to see. As the packs in Maine, Colorado and San Francisco converge on Montana, the Chanku learn of others out there needing rescue and more information about their origins.

This is a superb finish to one of the great urban fantasy series on the market over the past six years. Action-packed with sex playing a key role in the exciting story line, fans will relish this terrific climax as the key overarching themes are resolved with the Chanku coming together in Big Sky Country seeking their heritage.

Harriet Klausner

Wolf Tales 12
Wolf Tales 12 by Kate Douglas (Paperback - July 1, 2011)
$14.00 $12.60