Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolf Tales
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 8, 2012
I bought this book for a friend, who told me she blushed while reading, Fifty Shades of Grey. Another friend, thought, after reading Wolf Tales, that Fifty Shades of Grey was too tame. So, I shall leave them to it, while I read the Wombles!
on June 30, 2008
I'll have to agree with one reviewer. You either love these books (meaning the whole series) or you hate them. Personally, I love them. The whole concept of a shape-shifting race is very intriguing to me. Apparently, all men with Chanku genes are totally hot alpha males. (Now tell me, what's not to love about that!) And the women are the kind of heroines that we'd all really like to be...strong, tough, and sensitive.

This book introduces us to the Chanku in a way that makes you understand what the race is really about (though you learn something new with each book). Stefan, Xandi, Anton, and Keisha were all great, well-rounded characters, and I really enjoyed getting to know them. I think if you give these books a try, you might just like them too. Just keep an open mind when you read, as some things involved are definitely not for the faint hearted.
on June 18, 2010
I enjoyed this book very much because it was exactly what it claimed to be. Anyone who picks up this book should read the warning (which is very large) on the back cover. It says it is "Erotic Literature and may not be suited for that reader." This book is not for everyone, but it's fun if you are passionately openminded. I totally got it and it was as I expected. It was hot, paranormal to the core and sexy in the most unashamed, unabashed and sexually liberal way possible. If the reader cannot handle that type of imagry and sexual experimentation then it's not for that person. I for one liked it very much and so did my husband who read it with me.
on June 18, 2008
I love erotic books but this book was awful. The storyline was ridiculous i mean it was actually laughable. I hated the names of the characters and i didn't like any of them. The sexual interludes were o.k. in the beginning of the book but then they became really cheesy. In fact the whole book was just so cheesy. Don't waste your time. There are plenty of other erotic books to read, skip this one.
on February 13, 2011
Something for everyone -- group sex to romantic soulmates. The story leads into the different pairings in a way that makes each seem natural. Just the right mix of story and hot sex!
on January 8, 2014
The delivery was quick and the book still held it's amazing condition.
Best book I've ever read and I just had to have it, looking forward to getting the rest of the series. [:
on July 15, 2013
I bought this to replace the book I lost. I have 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 in the series. Great series and I'd recommend it to those who are hopeless romantics who love a good wolf tale.
on March 9, 2009
I really enjoyed this book, I have read other books by Kate Douglas in this series and I loved them!! If you want something HOT to read Wolf Tales is highly recommended!
on May 30, 2006
Simply stated, this fantasy was a scorcher! I just discovered erotic novels, and wow, if this is any indication... I can't hardly wait for WT2!
on April 5, 2015
I checked this book out from the library where I work, it was so hot I felt the need to own my own copy. Kate Douglas is one of my favorites!