Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 27, 2013
I received book II, it was intensified with action at the beginning all the way to the end. As soon as I started reading, I did not want to put it down. Book II starts with a celebration of Doll's birthday with his friends sharing and feeling love, excitement of another birthday, smiles and laughter. Joy is shared between friends and family. I was captivated by the author's creative style from the beginning all the way through to the end of book II of the saga. I found myself pulled in again with twist and turns that were unpredictable and unique. My heart felt the pain and sorrow of words that change doll's life. The questions he has and the sadness is felt deep in his heart... and mine as well. I enjoyed the historical facts that were blended in the story. My thoughts run wild as I read and wonder. My heart ached for this sweet little boy Doll and Eddie. I wanted their situation to change as I felt their pain and love for each other. I have more questions than ever on the darkness, the dreams. I ask myself as Doll asks himself "Who is he?" He is faced with trying to resolve the questions in his mind. The encounters and adventures paint a bit more of the picture. Doll has questions and Eddie does not have the answers and more questions arise, adding up in this journey thru the pages. The book is a thriller, a fiction mixed with mystery as you sit on the edge. You can feel your heart pounding as you read each word and turn each page. A mix of faith, the future, broken hearts, fear, disappointment, love amd more is packed in this book.I could not put it down. Alas, it ended too soon. I am ready for book III. H C Wells did a fantastic job. It is a fast read, easy to get caught up in the story, the words come alive. I enjoy the author's style in this book. Many author's write same play over and over, but not this one. When I was not reading, my thoughts steered toward what might be on the next page. I could not wait to begin the journey again and did not want to put it down until I finished. This is humorous along with thrilling and easy reading. It will exercise your imagination as you feel and see the pages come to life. NOT one part of the book was slow or boring. I highly recommend you take the adventure. You will follow on a path of uncertainty and crave more. You will not want it to end but leaves you anxiously waiting for the next book. . Great read and you will not be disappointed. A book that is hard to,put down and leaves you longing for more.
on September 12, 2013
I really enjoyed the first book, and was anxious for the story to continue in the second book. I was fortunate enough to have early access to this read, which allowed my curiosity to be satisfied sooner rather than later! I finished the book in under three days, as it was fast-paced and explosive things kept happening. This book did not go in the direction I anticipated, and while I am used to being right, I didn't mind being wrong this time because the direction was a good one. If you are a history buff, you'll pick up on several subtle details that really make the story almost believable and demonstrate how well-researched the book is. While the first book seemed mostly foundational, this book is much more intense in its action and you are hit hard with some gritty character details and emotional dialogue. Really pleased and I am looking forward to the next installment!
on July 25, 2013
When I think of the true meaning of an Odyssey, I think of the trials a hero encounters and the pure adventure that brings the depth of his inner self forward. When I pick up a book with the word "Odyssey" in it, I expect my hero to face adventure and fear so he can discover himself. This book gave me exactly what I was looking for! Full of "edge of your seat" action, I was pulled into a secret world of conspiracy and discovery, all lead by an unexpected hero who finally wills the courage to dig deep and begin to discover himself. The unpredictability and surprise in this book rolled me into an adventure that was too amazing to believe!
on September 25, 2013
"Wolfe Odyssey: The Time to Tell" brings the series by H.C. Wells to a thrilling page-turner stage. In taking our now familiar boy character to Area 51, Wells unveils his expertise at bringing his readers to the edge of their seats as part of a much bigger plot. The story comes together with a combination of tense drama, action that is at times terrifying, and startling revelations that leave the reader anticipating Book III. I can't wait to see the movie!
on November 1, 2013
I so enjoyed the first book of this series and I am ecstatic over this one. What a pleasure to read this book and see the vision of Mr HC Wells. I so enjoyed this that I re-read it and actually got more out of it. Great Book, You won't be disappointed. Mr Wells is proving himself to be one of the Great Authors of our time. Please hurry and get book three out to us who are starving to read more.
on September 10, 2013
Again, I cant wait for the next one! Typically not a fan of "series" type books, but this story leaves you hanging at just the right place to make you look forward to the next one! Very detailed author, creating such a movie in my head while reading....I read through this one in only about 3 days, guess I will await the 3rd! You will be fascinated by this book, highly recommended! This author will be around for years to come.....
on July 29, 2013
Sat down and read the 2nd book in the series in one day. Once again the author's use of discriptive words puts you on the scene. Fast paced story continues and leaves you wanting to know more.
Liked it better than the first.
JR
on September 20, 2013
Did not like these books. Talked to author at Packwood Days in Washington and thought they would be good but not so
on February 11, 2014
Absolutely spell binding! I found it hard to put down. So many twists and turns that I didn't expect! Outstanding!
on October 7, 2015
Laborious reading with no conclusion