5.0 out of 5 stars All day comfort
I work in a warehouse space with concrete floors. I am on my feet and moving around all day on hard, cold floors. These shoes are lightweight and comfortable. I will buy these again when these wear out.
Published 23 months ago by ~rustin~

2.0 out of 5 stars shoes are to big
Shoe's do not fit well, are to big.
I needed steel toe shoes for work.
Shoes do not look anything like picture.
Published 5 months ago by James Duffy

5.0 out of 5 stars All day comfort, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Wolverine® Raider Contour Welt™ EH Oxford (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars ... me these shoes he told me that I would love them. It is the shoe he wears everyday ..., August 27, 2014
When the owner of a work boot store showed me these shoes he told me that I would love them. It is the shoe he wears everyday and he has the choice of anything in his store. He was 100% correct. I work in and out of the office in construction. These shoe are super comfortable, durable and versatile enough to look appropriate in both environments. I wear a size 13 in most shoes but a size 12 M fit best for me in this shoe. I'm on my second pair and I don't plan to change any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Work Shoes, July 26, 2014
I bought these looking for a good pair of everyday work shoes. So far, they are one of the best pairs I have ever owned. Once broke in, they are very comfortable, very stable and they even look good! I feel like I need to buy another pair soon just to have on the shelf for the day my current pair gives up. From the looks of it, it will be a long time from now. They just keep going and going!

4.0 out of 5 stars medranrp, July 7, 2014
Good work shoe. Wear them every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Very comfortable

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality pays for itself, May 27, 2014
This is my third pair of Wolverine steel toed boots. The first two pairs lasted over 2 years each in every day wear and are far more comfortable than cheaper boots. I bought and returned a pair of Sears brand boots that looked to be well made, but were near as comfortable as the Wolverines. I was a little nervous about buying shoes online because of fit, but the sizing was pretty true.

2.0 out of 5 stars shoes are to big, May 13, 2014
Shoe's do not fit well, are to big.
I needed steel toe shoes for work.
Shoes do not look anything like picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little large, May 8, 2014
they are a little large for the size I ordered but I like the quality and don't mind wearing thick soxs.

4.0 out of 5 stars more comfortable than expected, April 24, 2014
Being steel toe shoes I wasn't expecting them to be the most comfortable, however I've been pleasantly surprised. They are a bit heavy but they are steel toe and I should expect that to some degree. I'm a project manager in a machine shop and spend quite a bit of time on my feet but also was looking for something that looked professional when dealing with customers. These shoes fit both aspects perfectly. would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, March 31, 2014
I have ordered other shoes/boots that were suposedly d width and ended up being too narrow. These were a perfect fit.

Wolverine® Raider Contour Welt™ EH Oxford