5.0 out of 5 stars Only 1 hunt on them, but I can tell they are the best I have had, October 17, 2012
I got these after my Rocky boots started falling apart. I also highly recommend the Rocky brand boots because the last two pairs that we had in our hunting group lasted 10+ years. I got these Wolverine boots because they are know to fit narrower feet and they are super lite. They have great traction, really warm, lots of ankle support, and they weren't to bad on the pocket book.

If you are looking for boots, look no further. Buy them, wear them, and be happy about it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolverine boots are my favorites, November 14, 2013
With a mile hike each way to stand, the boots performed excellant. Hiking and sitting in the cold, my feet stayed warm and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars boots, January 9, 2013
Awesome boots! husband loves them. fits great and very comfortable and durable and well insulated. Definately recommend these boots for hunting or any outside jobs

5.0 out of 5 stars EVERYTHING AS EXPECTED, January 12, 2014
There GREAT. Wore them hunting and my feet kept warmer than another insulated pair of boots I have worn. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, January 9, 2014
Very warm, waterproof, and very light weight. Overall very happy with the purchase. These are overall a very nice boot and have served me well to about 10 degrees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, December 18, 2013
These are very comfortable boots and would recommend to anyone. Very good traction and feel very durable.
Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boots for the Outback, March 22, 2011
This review is from: Wolverine Boots: Men's Ridgeline Insulated Gore-Tex Boots 5520 (Apparel)
Have just purchased a pair of Ridgeline Xtreme 9 inch boots with the aim of using them whilst on exercises in our rugged Flinders Ranges(outback South Australia). I am part of a foundation (Operation Flinders) dedicated to providing young people at risk with another start in life through wilderness therapy. We spend 8 days in the bush navigating our way through very rugged country, developing self reliance and cooperation within the 10 participant team.
Good boots are essential in country that is renowned for the rocks.
So far my boots have only traversed city pavements but they fit like a glove and are supremely comfortable.
I'm looking forward to my first exercise for 2011 which begins on April 4th.
This was my first ever purchase through Amazon and I'm duly impressed with the service rendered by them and PapaShoes.

Rate and Discover Movies