Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolverine Fleece - lined Vest, OLIVE, 2XL
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: XX-Large|Color: Olive|Change
Price:$28.33 - $60.00

on December 19, 2011
This vest was even nicer than I thought it would be. Well-constucted, warm and looks good. Two-way zipper works well. Has an inside pocket and two outside pockets. Good product and worth the money.
on January 27, 2016
Looking for an insulated vest for working at computer. I have one from LL Bean but it is too nice to waste in everyday at home wear, and besides, not sold anymore, so I didn't want to wear it out prematurely. Accordingly, I was looking for something rugged. Tried the other brand, the famous one for work wear, but the cut was funny--tried 2 versions, one cut into neck, the other one the collar would not stand up.

I tried this Wolverine based upon reviews. Material is supposed to be like the other brand--but not so--not as dense, and seemingly tough. I found it a bit small, and the pocket lining bunched up. The collar also rubbed uncomfortably, but not as badly as the other brand. So I returned it. Back to the other brand, but their vest with a hood this time, so I do not have a collar problem. .
on December 22, 2012
I was looking for a not-too-expensive yet nice gift for my son. He dresses up for work in the city, but is a DYI guy around his house, who enjoys the outdoors on his own time. This vest is perfect for him. It is not a "city" vest; it is a rugged, heftly weight vest with a weathered-look duck cloth type of material. The lining is nice. ( It resembles clothing in the Carhartt line of work clothing.) It runs a little large (good for layering), so don't upsize; if you run between sizes, go with the smaller size. I purchased the brown color, and liked it so well that I purchased a second one in the olive for my husband.
on December 28, 2012
A smartly made vest at a very good price; I like the zipper flap at the top, it keeps the zipper from touching your skin when fully zipped up. I wear it every day for work and its showing no signs of wear, no stitching coming unraveled etc... The pockets have fleece on one side and smooth cloth on the other so it’s easy to slide your hands in with gloves on...

on December 16, 2013
I had one of these vests before and I loved it. It finally got a little "grundgy" and was not appropriate to wear in public so I had to pitch it. I also like the fact that you don't have a stiff seam or zipper hitting you in the chin and neck all the time. Good stuff!!
on March 22, 2016
My husband received this as a gift and absolutely loves it. I just bought this as a gift and recipient was also very pleased. Very well made, the sheep lining is enough for warmth without the confinement of a full jacket. My husband has had his for several years, washes great and still looks great. It's definitely a price performer.
on January 6, 2014
Looks good (2 friends have said they like it). Price was right (caught a deal at half price!). If I see another sale, I'm buying more for sure.
I usually wear a large, which is what I ordered, but this was kinda big on me. No worries though, I'm always wearing bulky layers under it anyway.
on May 6, 2015
I bought this vest because my other vest is fleece and attracts dog hair better than a magnet. Not a problem with this vest. It looks great, is rugged and warm. Just the trick in weather that can go either way. The lining is not sewn in properly, leaving a wrinkle across the back. I managed to work it down almost to the bottom.so i no longer feel it and it doesn't show on the outside. I am pleased. Five stars except for the lining.
on November 15, 2015
I love this vest! It's a more rugged piece than all the quilted vests out there. I'm 6'1'', 175 lbs (so rather lanky) and I got a large. The vest fits well lengthwise, but it is a bit wide for me. That being said, it's great for layering and an awesome fall item.
on June 13, 2016
This is my favorite vest for working outside in cooler weather. I don't always care to wear a full coat and this vest is the perfect solution. The pockets are nice and holds items nicely while still being able put your hands in them easily.

See 1 answered question