Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 1, 2015
I work in the oil fields. I wear this boot in the elements 15 hours a day for 2 weeks straight every three weeks! I spend MUCH more time in these boots than I do out of them. They ARE waterproof and I wear them in water as needed (wearing my Mucks when water/mud is too deep). I have been lucky enough not to have tested the safety toe. The uppers do not sag or fold as mentioned in other reviews, suggesting it might be a defect, wrong size or improper wearing (I wear mine laced and tied properly). The comfort ring inside allows for proper fit and comfort for extended wearing periods. I have worn this Wolverine model for over 2 years and wore the Wolverine CarbonMAX before then, changing as the CarbonMAX is not technically waterproof though I wore them many times in water and they never leaked. I've bought 3 pair of Wolverines in the 5 years I have put them through this harsh abuse! For the abuse I put them through, I think this is great! You can't beat the proper Wolverine boot!
on May 2, 2013
Some reviews talk about "cutting into the ankles". I have felt this although not as severely as some have indicated. Probably something to do with the unique dimensions of each person. The "cutting" pressure seems to diminish some after a week and either I'm getting use to them or they are breaking in more because I don't notice it too much anymore (3 weeks). I went from 6 inch boots to these 8 inch and it took me about a week to adjust my lace-up tightness to not bind my legs too much. That created way to much pressure and made my legs sore but I finally figured it out and like the boots a lot.
on February 25, 2013
This is my second pair of Wolverines, this one being taller (8" shafts) and a different model. They weight about the same as my previous ones, which is good, 'cause I carry a lot of tools on me sometimes. They have proven to be waterproof, and the composite toe does a good job at protecting them.
I liked the comfort gel dial or disc if you will, placed under the foot inserts of the boots. You can remove them and change them to 4 different positions ranging from firm to soft and in between. Is it effective? Maybe, I can't tell the difference, I took out the inserts and replaced them with Dr. Scholl's gel ones.
The only reason why I gave them a 4 and not a 5 is because the shoelaces hooks bother the boney part of my ankles (on the inside of my legs) even though they're covered by the lining inside the boot. Also the shipping took about a week longer...

Other than that I'm loving these boots!! Definitely recommend Wolverines.
on February 20, 2015
they didnt have regular width boots in the 10.5 size so i had to go with ew extra wide and it doesnt fit right. i kinda feel disappointed because i spent $125 and it isn't comfortable to wear for more than an hour and im at work 10.5 hours a day
on July 12, 2014
Boots took a little getting use to. Basically it took a while longer than expected to get them broke in but now that they are I couldn't have asked for a better pair of work boots. My feet are better at the end of the day after a long day at work. I sometimes go to Nuclear power plants where metal detectors are used and I don't need to remove my boots because they are electrical hazard rated. The cushioned soles are comfortable. The only thing I don't care for is the suede finish as when they get dirty they can't be polished or cleaned. But I can live with that. All around its a darn good product at a fair price.
on July 28, 2013
Had a pair of wolverine boots that look very similar to these for over 12 years they where GREAT and i wore them alot!

These ones are already not waterproof. Wet grass they are ok, step in some standing water you will be wet. Not comroftable for walking any distance, amin issue is the upper is so soft and flimsy it folds and rubs on your foot and causes blisters
on October 19, 2014
Boots fit great are comfortable. Will re-order this boot when time comes. Completely saisfied. I have found that Wolverine boots are more comfortable and rugged than that other popular brand boot. These boots, have not split at the bond between the upper and the sole. I spend alot of time working on a raised data floor on my knees and the boots show no signs of a hole appearing where the toe of the boot is always rubbing on the raised floor. I have not had any wet feet in these boots. The water-resistance is excellent. This boot is everything I look for, in a boot I spend most of my day in.
on December 10, 2014
One boot pinched on front, outside of leg for 2 weeks until boots broke in. After that, the boots are very comfortable. I can stand and work in them all day. I love these boots and I will buy them again. Especially if the price is $100 or less. But regardless, these are great boots.
on February 24, 2015
This is the 2nd pair I've owned. The first pair I wore everyday for three years, including two trips to Sturgis S.D. on my Harley. They finally started to give out. In the past I always bought the $40 Walmart crap and I have to say these are worth the investment.
on March 25, 2013
Straitght to the point/ I am a truck driver/dock forklift driver so I do it all in these shoes,very comfortable,to be a work shoe,great price,compared to in stores,takes about a week to break in other than that I like it,I normally buy rockport for work but,not anymore!