Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 7, 2014
I had always been a Red Wing guy. The Red Wings were very expensive. $330.00 a pop. So I was at a local shoe store, and I spotted the Wolverine Marauder. The looked nice, were waterproof, which is very important for the work I do. I tried a pair on, and loved the way they felt. They didn't feel like a break in period was required. That in itself is very important. I have been wearing them for 9 days, and not disappointed. Normally I wouldn't order a pair of work boots on line, but I had tried them on at a local store. The local store was way over priced. That's why I checked a few on-line sites, for some price comparisons. Amazon had a fantastic price, plus the fell under the Prime, so there was free 2 day shipping. Everything is right in my world, because my Wolverines are so comfortable on my feet.
on February 20, 2015
These are by far the most comfortable boots ever!!! So far I don't have any problems with them. What makes this boot comfortable is the outsole. It's not like those ordinary boots that feel stiff when they're new. These boots' outsole is soft and flexible which makes walking in them comfortable. But still strong enough to last. The other thing I like about these boots are the quick hooks. It makes putting and taking the boots on and off a lot easier!
I use these for school training to be a auto technician. If you're looking for comfortable and light work boots, buy these!! You WON'T regret it.
The first time I wore these I never wanted to take them off. They are THAT comfortable.
on February 3, 2015
I ordered Wolverine boots because in the past their extra wide (EEE) boots were always wide enough to fit my foot. If was the only brand I knew I could order and they would be wide enough. Not anymore. After these arrived and failed to fit I went to 2 local stores and tried on several pairs of EW Wolverine boots. None of the boots I tried on were wide enough and going up in size didn't fix the problem either.

Seems their sizes have been altered, maybe it has something to do with the Asian manufacturer, I don't know. The boots did fit my son so I gave them to him, he seems pleased with them.
on January 19, 2013
My husband loves these boots! Very comfortable for walking on concrete all day where it is cold. He is a mechanic and works on cars and they are very durable with all the grease and oil. Will definitely purchase again!
on October 14, 2015
My husband is a construction foreman and is always looking for durable, non-fancy, soft toe boots. He's finally found them. For the past ten years he's had to buy a pair per year but these will last him much longer. He wears a 9 and this 9 fit perfectly.
on February 12, 2015
First day the left boot felt a little tight around the little toe and back towards the heel on that side but wore them all day at work seem to loosen up. That's the only break in period they need been wearing wolverine boots for at least 10 yrs. The are very comfortable to wear and walk around in ex specially on concrete floors. Usually buy the dura shocks but getting tired of them wearing out in like six months so figured I would try these contours instead. Hopefully they will hold up longer but wolverines are some of the best when it comes to comfort no sore achy feet for me .
on July 29, 2015
Appears to be a solidly built shoe. Comfortable and rugged. Exterior seams have the leather at about 3mm thick. Great looking shoe until I got them all muddy with my backyard project. Haven't gotten them underwater yet to test their waterproof ability but am very impressed.
on December 22, 2014
I had a pair of Chippewa boots for about 8 years and loved them. I decided to spend a lot less as I don't wear work boots nearly as often. These boots are like wearing sneakers. Walked through ankle deep water in a parking lot and my feet remained perfectly dry. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
on February 22, 2016
Solid boot, comfortable and looks good. Really suggest getting a good pair of socks to prevent dampness/chaffing. Under Armour has some good boot or lite-boot socks that are comfortable and prevent moisture better than most. Great pair of boots.
on January 18, 2016
I swear by Wolverine boots. Waterproof, warm, comfortable, and durable nothing at all to complain about. I walk everywhere, so I need a quality pair of boots to get around. Wolverines, gotta love'em.