Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 30, 2011
bought from amazon about 4 months ago. So far these are wonderfully comfortable. stand on concrete for 10 to 12 hours a day and my feet & legs are not worn out at the end of the day. So far highly recommend.
Update: now been 10 months since I bought these boots and there still as comfortable as the day I bought them. No aching feet,legs or back. Loving these boots. Haven't even had to buy more gel insoles for them, still have original ones.
on March 5, 2011
I'm a golf course superintendent and I've had these shoes for about a month. If you haven't tried these shoes on before, when ordering them online, aim for a half size smaller than your tennis shoe size. GREAT SHOES other than that.

These are completely waterproof and the tread does not leave marks on the green. So far, they have been perfect for me. They are also incredibly comfortable. $100 is a great deal for these.
on June 23, 2011
I have been wearing Wolverines for several years now. The Multishox give great support to the middle of your feet over some of their other versions. I have yet to be disappointed with Wolverines
on August 16, 2013
These are really nice boots, after looking for 2 months and trying on every boot possible I ordered these. I tried on the wolverine "raider" which I really liked and had to convince myself not to because they for some reason Don't come in waterproof which is a mistake because they are truly a beautiful boot. I looked online and found these looked similar but not as pretty as the more reddish tone and softer leather look of the raider. Don't get me wrong these boots look and feel really nice , my only complaint is why do these boot companies always put so much padding at the top and such a thick tongue on these boots, that gets a little uncomfortable and some getting used too. Overall great boot you cannot get a better boot than wolverine, Timberland look nice but are not as well made nor do they last as long as wolverine, better leathers, better seems, longer lasting.
on December 13, 2012
I did a lot of research for a good quality & lasting pair of construction boots and I picked this particular pair of boots because of good workmanship put into the soles for comfort as well as the grade of leather used. These boots are also waterproof which is a must for the outdoors.
on May 25, 2013
These boots are great! Waterproof and extremely comfortable. May be a tad big for the size but nothing outrageous. Very satisfied.
on September 12, 2013
I have a lot of problems with my ankles. I am very picky about footwear. At first I did not like these boots, they seemed stiff and uncomfortable, and I thought, wow, what a bummer, the boots look really nice, and are well made. I kept wearing the boots for short periods, out on my farm etc. I must say that after a couple months of occasional wear, little by little these boots began to feel great. They needed a gradual break in period, but now they are my favorite boot to wear. So, yes, these are good boots, just give them a little bit of time to break in and these should serve you well. My ankles and feet like these, very soft, rubber sole takes shock very well, I can wear these all day, even on concrete floors at the factory.
on September 3, 2013
have been wearing another wolverine style decided too try something new wow these are great no break-in work as a groundskeeper at a stadium very comfortable no problems.
on September 9, 2014
FINALLY- a nice pair of waterproof boots at a reasonable price! Many of the brands I used to buy and rely on, have reduced their quality in the last few years, to the point where I can no longer buy them [Think Timberland; Georgia Boot; Herman Survivors...]- I had never tried Wolverines in the past, but had always wanted to, so I thought I'd give them a shot.

I've had these Wolverines for over a month now...and I am very impressed- so much so, that I am going to order a 2nd pair.

They seem to wear well, and I think they will be durable (I'm not too hard on boots....but it seems that the finishing on many these days is so thin, that a new pair of boots will be all scuffed/scraped up in a few days- just from normal use- i.e. walking around; kneeling; etc. But these Wolverines are still looking good!

They were comfortable from day-one! Required no breaking-in at all.

Of course, they look great!

The lacing system is fast and easy.

The soles offer good traction and comfort, and yet are not the heavily-lugged variety, which trap mud and dirt. These soles stay clean, and are easy to clean when you do get crud on them.

Of course, it will require more time to assess the durability of these boots- and whether or not they'll still be waterproof 6 months or a year from now- which seems to be an issue with a lot of other manufacturers these days; and I will update this review periodically- but so far, so good- and from what I've seen, I'm optimistic. I've been wearing workboots since I was a teenager (and I'm middle-aged now) and I can usually tell after a few weeks use if a pair will be durable or not. I have a feeling that these are going to be much like the ones I bought them to replace, which lasted me 10 years!

In short: I love these boots! They already seem like old friends...but are still like-new! Hard to believe, for such a reasonable price!

DURABILITY UPDATE 11-12-2014
O-K, so I've been wearing these boots 90% of the time in the few months I've had them. I've done some building projects; got cement dust on them; am replacing the clutch on my tractor; etc. and you know what? These boots still look great! Unlike my Georgia boots, they haven't gotten all scuffed-up and scraped, even though I haven't been babying them! (The Georgia boots got horribly scuffed/scraped just wearing them a few times to town!)- I just ordered a second pair of these Wolverines to use for "good"! And they're SO comfortable, in every situation. One caveat: If you climb ladders a lot: These soles can be a little slippery on aluminum ladder rungs- but the soles are great in every other regard- and since I don't climb ladders too often, I can live with that- that be aware, and use extra caution if you should climb a ladder while wearing these (I would imagine the traction on metal roofs wouldn't be the greatest, either...)
on October 20, 2014
I got these when I started back to work doing construction. Before I had a fantastic pair of Redwing Steeltoe Boots which I loved and thrashed to death after 8 years. I was thinking about rebuying my old pair new, but I was reading about these boots and it talked about them being very comfortable and fairly light weight. My steel toe boots were never lightweight.

I pulled the trigger and got these boots. I couldn't be more happy. They fit me perfectly. They are so comfortable on my feet that i barely notice them. My previous Red wings were extremely comfortable as well, but these Wolverine's fit like a kid glove more. They are supple, light, support my arch entirely. My feet are not weary at the end of the day. These boots have more than done their job.

Now I will have to see how long they hold up. They seem like they will last for many years and that would be a fantastic thing.