Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 20, 2014
I feel inconvenienced because, in the product description, nowhere did I read that this has either a steel toe or a composite toe and it is. I know. I should have gone outside of Amazon to confirm the description. I've purchased products from Amazon over the years and I guess that I have become too complacent- trusting far too much of what I read as "complete". I'm as upset with myself as I am with the seller's lack of a complete description. The Woolverine Box, itself, as well as the few tags attached to the new shoes didn't even mention the toe.
Why is this so upsetting? These boots are simply too heavy for me and I'll be returning them. Younger guys and those without knee issues will probably love the boots.
Another thing to note: These boots have a more aggressive sole than my Woolverine Durashocks. I'm not crazy about taking my boots off when I come in the house, many times hosing off my soles after working in the yard and then towel-drying them before entering onto my hardwood floors. These Buccaneers have the type of tread that "catches" mud and dirt. The Durashocks (W03123) have a "slip-resistant" tread that isn't so aggressive.

Hope this info helps in getting the right boots, the first time, for the reader/ shopper.

I really do like the Wolverine Boot Products. They DO hold up well, over time. I'm just frustrated by having to return these; consequently...four stars.
on July 22, 2013
I got these shoes for my father. He owns his construction company so he's in a lot of water, sandy, rocky areas and handles a lot of cement work. They are not heavy for him like a previous one I ordered that he only used for 3 weeks. He loves it. It looks and feel strong but still has a comfortable fit to it. I would recommend this boot to anyone who works long hours and always on the go and doesn't need heavy shoes weighing them down.
on October 6, 2012
I previously have owned two pairs of these boots that were non water proof, but after a long, cold, wet winter I decided to try the waterproof version. I have always been a fan of multishocks and the fact that most jobs require steel toe makes that a necissity. The only reason why I only gave them 4 stars is because It seems to be taking a long time to break them in. They advertise the boots as having the "contour welt" which makes them easy to break in, but so far they are not half as comfortable as my year old boots. I dont know if they are harder to break in because this pair is waterproof vs my old pair being non waterproof, or they seem so stiff because my old ones are soo broken in. But all in all the boots are all the options I wanted for a decent price. Usually cant go wrong with a nice pair of wolverines
on October 13, 2015
I reorder these each year for work. They will last longer than that, I just am able to get a new pair each year because work pays for them. Very comfortable boot. I have had many work boots throughout the years Justin's, Irish Setter, Red Wings, but these are the most comfortable. If you are a 10 in mens get the 10-1/2 they fit better because of the steel toe.
on January 21, 2016
LOVE THESE BOOTS! They are very comfortable. The soles have durashock and are great for the back. I am up and down off a trailer all day and these give me the support I need. This is my second part of these boots. I have not found another pair of boots that compare to these. I wear a wider boot and the width of these boots are perfect. They don't seem to make your feet sweat like other boots can. They are slip resistant, which is great since I work around oil.
on January 17, 2016
I bought these for my stepson for Christmas. The boots are nice quality, feel heavy and fit great. He loves them. They look great and are well worth the money paid for them. I expect these boots to last a long time.
on February 25, 2014
these are some of the most comfortable boots I have ever bought. From day one I have enjoyed wearing them while I work. I went from a pair of mens caterpillar boots to these and they are much more comfortable.
on August 16, 2011
I absolutely love these boots! I bought these over a year ago and they are almost as comfortable today as they were right from the start. I work in the oil field and so they are put through quite a lot and they stand up to the stress.
on July 1, 2015
These boots are comfortable all day long, but do not hold up to moderate use. I have had these boots for a little under three months and they have already developed a tear in the leather. The tear is at a seam and was caused by the boot flexing from use. The tear is also progressively getting worse and soon the boots will be in the trash. I would avoid these boots if you are looking for an everyday work boot, they just don't last.
on January 3, 2015
Bought these for my husband because he has a difficult time finding size 13EEE work boots. He has been very happy with the fit & comfort of these. Would buy them again when he wears them out but hopefully they will last a while.