5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots. run a little large.
Published 22 months ago by J. Hartman

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted them to work but...
Published 5 months ago by Chris W

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots. run a little large., August 24, 2012
J. Hartman (Shepherd, MI USA) - See all my reviews
These boots are a great work replacement to the normal steel toes that I had before. The insole is soft and comfortable with enough support to last all day. The only thing I would change next time is to order them a little thinner, they seam to run a little wider than normal. A thick pair of socks and they fit great, but in the summer my feet have tons of room. I like the extra durable toe and the composite toe is just as durable as a steel toe, dropped a brick on it the 3rd day of having them with no ill effects other than I was upset about scuffing them on the 3rd day. I will definitely buy Wolverine again if I ever need another set.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wanted them to work but..., January 27, 2014
They just didn't and had to be sent back. They didn't seem to be the correct width and, overall, just hurt my feet in places that shoes had never hurt before. They were stiff - probably from the armortek upper - and might have broken in. However, I didn't want to take the chance that they might break in on $100+ shoe. I have worn Wolverine in the past and been very happy with them but these just didn't make my feet very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars well fitting, November 26, 2013
These boots fit my husband well and lasted almost 2 years. We highly recommend this brand. The best price we also found on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars For work or not, they're great, May 19, 2013
This review is from: Wolverine Men's Corsair 6" CT Work Boot (Apparel)
This is only my 2nd pair of Wolverine's boots that I have owned. My first pair lasted almost 3 years. You may think that is short, maybe. But I wear them for 5-7 days for both work & casual wear. And that is more time at work in a harsh environment with different chemicals getting on them. So, all in all, 3 years is a long time for them to last. Now, on to the Wolverine Corsair boot!

I've only had these for a few months so far, but they have been great! Still holding together as I have hope for. The 2 different materials looks great together. The black on the front of the boot is like really fine sand paper. At least that's what it reminds me of. I have never worn composite toes or steel toes. Thought they might be a bother to get use too, but they haven't been.

They did take about 2-3 weeks to break in. A bit longer than usual. But I believe that depends on how much stiffer the boot is & the type of different material they may use. I don't really know. But, you do have to give any type of boots/shoes time to wear in & your foot to adjust to it. Even now, if I stand still for a bit I do feel my feet hurting a bit. But I am on my feet the whole day.

The shoe laces are a bit longer than they should be. But that is nothing to really hold against these boots. And just like the first pair I'd owned. The insert, the top layer of it is coming off. Which starts to be a bother cause you can feel it on your foot. But I'll be putting in a different insert like I did with the other pair I had that will help for my long standing days. It has 2 sets of eyelets for quick tying. Something I always look for when getting boots. Wouldn't mind a zipper on the side which could be helpful at times. But these are still quick to get off.

The only other boots I have worn for what I do that have lasted long are Caterpillar. I've tried others & nothing has held up like Wolverine's & Caterpillar's.

If you work in harsh environments & need boots that will last for a long time. I recommend ether one of those. Even if it for casual wear. I do get compliments from these boots for the great look that it has.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quslity and price, June 26, 2014
Great work boots. Great price and quality. Fit exactly right and comfortably. I will buy another pair or two as soon as possible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work for what I needed them for., June 4, 2014
Good boots, great for work. Good fit, more comfortable them steel toes. I climb a lot of hills and these boots have good traction.

3.0 out of 5 stars The shoes are great buttt??, May 28, 2014
The shoes fit and feel great. The issue I'm having was on the second day I used the shoes, the laces started to fray. I emailed wolverine with their 30 guarantee and didn't directly ask for replacement laces (it be cheaper for them than replacing the shoes) but somewhat expecting them to say 2 days! that's unacceptable. Send us your address and we'll mail you a pair. We're sorry but here we made you whole. Heres the email from them
original e-mail

I just bought your corsair 6" boots and used them 2 days and the shoelaces are already fraying. Can you please tell me what size laces they use please so I can find replacements?
Thanks, *******
Reply:
Dear ******,
Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I don't have the specific length of the boots that you are referring to. We have a general length as 62" for boot laces. However, to make sure that you are getting the exact size that you need, I would recommend taking the lace out and measuring to make sure. We do recommend the website [...], as this website carries many different styles and typically our customers are able to find similar replacement laces. We hope this information proves helpful.

Kind Regards,

M. Y.

E-Commerce & Consumer Relations

5.0 out of 5 stars only a week but great boots so far, April 13, 2014
I am a hvac tech and these Boots are comfortable and seem durable after a week of heavy use. I will report back as time goes on but but these boots are a great investment

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe!!, April 1, 2014
I bought these for my husband. He says that they are very comfortable and fit as expected. He uses them for work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good masonry boot, March 13, 2014
I typically wear a size 11 boot, but these run large. I got 10.5 in these pair, and they still feel a tad big.

So far they are nice, marginal break in period. I got them for masonry, hoping the rubber toe will hold up to the mortar, and the composite toe keep me warm in the winter.

I'll need to review again after their totally broken in, and have proved themselves in longevity

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›