5.0 out of 5 stars Love my wolverines
I purchased 2 pair of wolverine mens cougar 8 sport boot, mossy oak camo, a pair for my daughter and myself. We use them for hunting, and do alot of walking in the woods through all sorts of terrain. Our feet stay dry and warm,and very comfortable. The price was also unbeatable, Thanks!
Published on October 21, 2012 by whisper

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the description!!!
This is a women's boot! Do not go by the title with the picture that says MEN's!! I gave it 3 stars - luckily my wife needed a new pair! Sweet! It is very well constructed and great for rugged hiking / slopping / and hopping in the woods. It is sized correctly for women. My wife thanks me... nice move by the dude.
Published on July 30, 2012 by Leo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my wolverines, October 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great womans boot, October 16, 2012
Finally a great womans boot. It says men's but it's a womans boot and sizes are women's sizes. Comfy and look great. Just be sure to wear long socks with them as they rub a good bit on your legs.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the description!!!, July 30, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars I thought they would be wider., December 5, 2013
Being a mans boot i thought they would be a wider fit.Maybe they will stretch out with wear, i do like the look of them though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the Product, but a bit small for me, November 6, 2013
Essie (Fullerton, CA) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure whether my regular shoe and boot size are the same, so i ordered the size that i normaly buy my shoes, apparently for these boots i had to order a size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boot, January 27, 2013
excellent boot for everyday use, super resistant to all types of terrain and are very comfortable, high quality and brand recognition

5.0 out of 5 stars Womens Boot, October 22, 2012
This product seems to be well made. It's very light and easy to wear. I have yet to wear these in cold weather so I'm not sure how well the insulation works but overall I am pleased with my purchase.

Edit: After a year of using these, they've held up well. I find them incredibly comfortable. I would recommend ordering a 1/2 size to a size up if you want to use these for hunting or for long periods of time in the cold. I cannot fit my foot in this boot with a thick pair of socks on, so keep that in mind when ordering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Boot runs small, July 23, 2012
Cjohnson (Cloverdale, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolverine Men's Cougar 8" Sport Boot (Apparel)
Boot runs small, have had other 10W wolverine work boots which were most confortable boots owned. This boot was tight and toes went to the end. Cannot wear. Otherwise boot seems well made and attractive, just be aware you may need to order larger size than you normally would

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots, October 8, 2014
Great durable boots w good traction. You'll never slip in these. But a little tight. They're very nice looking too!

Wolverine Men's Cougar 8" Sport Boot