Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on November 5, 2013
Wolverine is probably best known for its workboots and shoes, but the Michigan outfitter also produces fine, high-quality clothing as well such as pants, shirts, jackets, vests, and belts, and their only competition would be Carhartt, Duluth Trading Co., and 5.11. These Wolverine workpants are a fine example.

They are constructed of lightweight but very tough twill fabric ; 65% polyester and 35% cotton. Very similar to the same type of twill workpants made by Carhartt. They are a little rigid and cardboard-like upon being brand new right out of the mylar, but after one washing they loosen right out and become much more flexible. Yes, you can machine wash them. They are NOT dry-clean only as Amazon's description claims ; they even have washing instructions on the label. (Just remember to only wash them in cold water on a gentle cycle) I have the black variety and they are quite comfortable and conform to your movement easily. Very simple and no frills yet sharp and elegant-looking with the claw-logo on the right rear side.

Just a few minor features of these Duralocks that don't work for me: first off, there is no main front button ; it is fastened in the front with a discreet metal hook-closure. My problem with the hook closure is that it doesn't always stay fastened and comes loose. However, the pants are very form-fitting for me and I virtually always wear a belt with this pair, so this isn't a big issue. Also, unlike most other Wolverine pants, the belt loops are quite small (obviously designed for thinner belts) and won't allow for any belt much bigger than 1 1/8in. in width. Also the pockets are lousy, as they are shallow with no traction, so if you keep coins in them they easily slide out whenever you sit down. Lastly, the inseams are seemingly a little overly long. I have had to roll mine up at the ankles and they are listed as being my normal inseam size. These minor detractions were what prevented me from awarding the full five stars.

Still, great pants overall. They look and feel great, are comfortable and flexible, and the fabric repels water and stains. I would recommend them as ideal uniform workpants for servers, bartenders, kitchen staff, salespeople, retail workers, or for any other type of job where khaki, black, or navy-colored slacks would be required. High-quality, tough, and they should last many years.
on November 18, 2014
I bought these pants mainly because the price was low and I am low on cash,
Although I like the pants, the fabric starts to shed and develop thousands of little unsightly lint balls after the first couple washes, which cling to the pants and make them look old and ugly. The price when I bought these was good but I see now at the time of this review that the price has skyrocketed and is far more than I would want to pay for these, you're better off with a well known brand that won't shed lint balls at $29, if the price remained the same as it was I would look past the lint ball issue and be buying more, but at $29 no thank you,
on September 3, 2015
Maybe I am just used to a different style of pants but these don't seem to fit me right, and my waist is too small to really wear them where they should be. Maybe if I put on some weight they will be a 5 star pair of pants. Aside from my slender nature messing up the fit, these pants are definitely comfortable and flexible, they look very nice even for someone like me who doesn't iron his pants. They stay crisp if you fold em and rub em flat out of the dryer. Feel nice on the skin, not all rough or whatever. Good pants, not made for me.
on June 3, 2015
Generally okay, except the waistline is too rigid. My waist is a bit smaller than 40", and when I wear a belt, it unhooks the weird hook and eye thing they have in place of a button. They'd fit better if I was a bit fatter, but the waistline being less rigid would be great.
on June 14, 2013
My husband had a pair of pants similar to these that were worn regularly and lasted 20 years. The fit and fabric is great. A fabulous find!
on February 15, 2014
My son said the fit was mostly decent, but that they were too high waisted for his preference, so he had me return them.
on April 16, 2014
I have been wearing a 36 inch waist pants, slacks, jeans and suit pants for 20 years. This is the first pair of 36 pants that didn't fit me. I recommend ordering up one size. The pants are tough material which is great for work and they are a good cut other than the waist.
on August 13, 2015
Pants wash water, rub off badly, I doubt the quality of the pants
Wearing uncomfortable, cotton content is too little...
Next time, I will not buy...
on June 5, 2015
The pants delivered sooner than expected which was nice. At first they (for me) were a little tight in the rear but loosened quickly and fit comfortably now.
on December 21, 2015
It fits good around the waist but the legs are so bloated, it's not attractive. Wore it once and I don't feel like wearing it again unless I get it trimmed.