Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolverine Men's W02292 Guardian Boot
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 5, 2009
I love these work boots. Light, Comfortable and they look good. I have been through a ton of work boots in the last 30 years and these are my favorites so far.
on March 27, 2013
The carbon safety-toes make all the difference. They are just as light as a regular pair of light-weight hiking boots. No more lugging around those heavy steel-toe clunkers. Decent quality construction. The insoles are fairly good, but I added some Spencos for better cushioning (I'm on my feet all day on concrete floors). The lining in the heel is thinner than in my other boots and this allows the vertical stitching in the heel to stand out just a bit. I'm sure it will flatten out after awhile, but it was enough to give me a blister. No big deal. I really like these boots, and the price (for carbon safety-toes) is hard to beat ($96 for size 11 at the time I wrote this).
Amazon's free returns policy is also hard to beat. The first pair I ordered was too wide. The new ones were here in two days, no extra charge, and I didn't have to wait for them to receive the old ones first.
on April 24, 2013
My pair arrived early (thanks) and were comfortable right out of the box. I have ordered boots in the extra width sizes before but these seemed MORE SO than in the past. I'm not sure if it's the style or just this pair but there you go. Also, the speed laces at the top seem a bit chintzy. They are made of what seems to be a heavy duty plastic but are smaller than I'm used to.

Overall, I love the fit and obvious durability of this boot.

So I just had two minor issues with these boots and that's what a review is for.

Thanks WOLVERINE.
on December 31, 2013
Really light weight, compared to the Red Wings they replaced. Haven't tested them in the wet stuff yet but everything else, fit, comfort, support around the ankles are great. These are my everyday work boots, walking through farm waste and such. When I wear this pair out I'll definitely buy this model again, and these were a third of the price I paid for my last pair of Red Wing work boots.
on August 14, 2015
High quality shoes. I wear them almost daily. Sometimes they are more comfortable than a pair of sneakers. Inner sole is decent, but I replaced them with aftermarket ones. Not Gel inserts, which I think is more of a marketing success than real foot comfort. Inner soles don't need to be super soft - they need to be supportive. They look good with khaki work pants or with jeans. They get a little hot in the summer, but it's black leather, what can you expect? It's physics. I've got some complements on the looks and only on the longest days do my feet feel tired or ache. They can be a bit uncomfortable when climbing a steep incline, but they are not hiking boots.

They are good for walking around, standing on flat surfaces, and offer good support when standing on a ladder (which is a big reason to wear boots in my opinion). The soles squeak a little on some surfaces, (waxed linoleum) which is annoying and makes it difficult to sneak into work if you are running a couple of minutes late. They keep you honest.
on November 3, 2011
This boot doesn't feel like a boot at all, it fells like a tennis shoe. It's durable and looks good too, at least as good as a work boot can look. I highly recommend this boot for many reasons.
on December 12, 2014
When I first ordered these I ordered the size I had last about 4years ago, but I guess they changed their sizing since it was about a half size too large.
Other than the first pair being a bit large, the quality seems to be about the same and they're much more comfortable than the Timberlands I bought last.. I learned I'd rather have a pair of comfortable boots that last a year rather than a pair of uncomfortable boots that last a little longer.

These boots are light, simple, comfortable and are great for concrete or any other kind of hard laborous work that requires lots of walking, they're now $73 after coupon code but I paid $80 a couple months ago, still a great deal compared to $130+ at retail outlets.
on April 14, 2015
I have purchased two pairs of these boots, and both pairs have split open the seam on the right side of the boot. Wolverine replaced one of the pairs, and that pair did the same thing, so I guess that makes THREE pairs that have failed. I work in electronics, so I'm not stressing the boots any like a builder would. I thought the boots were comfortable, but they definitely don't last.
on September 2, 2014
These are everything I've come to expect from a Wolverine boot. The composite toe seems to make a noticeable difference in how heavy the boots feel. Maybe it's just because I know it's composite instead of a steel toe(it's supposed to be only grams lighter than the steel toe),but I've been wearing them for a week now and really like them a lot. If you're looking at these, they're worth a try.
on March 13, 2015
great boots. The fit is nice and the safety toe gives you plenty of room. They seem to run big. I got a size down and they fit perfectly. They really need better insoles though because the ones that came with them are so thin it's like having a piece of paper for cushioning.