Wolverine Men's Big Horn Steel 8" Sport Boot,Brown,7 W US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- rubber sole
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- 656 Grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Removable, full-cushion footbed
- Rated ASTM F2413-05 MI/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard approved)
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Boot Height: Approx. 8'' Tall. Full-grain leather and tough 1000-denier Cordura nylon upper. Classic Goodyear welt construction is sturdy and flexible. Breathable GORE-TEX waterproof membrane lining. 600-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation adds warmth. Removable full-cushion footbed. Rubber midsole. Lightweight nylon shank fights fatigue. Wolverine Rubberlon Bob outsole. Safety toe rated ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75.
Established in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine boots are built to withstand the toughest of environments and provide all day comfort. Today, Wolverine leads the industry with a relentless commitment to innovation and patented technologies including Wolverine Contour Welt, Wolverine MultiShox, Wolverine Durashocks, Wolverine DuraShocks SR and Wolverine Fusion.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0009EQWBI
- Item model number: W03868
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: