Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 11, 2015
Sorry guys but our beloved Wolverine boot, W03122, is gone.

The current offering is now from CHINA and let me tell you what a DISAPPOINTMENT they are as the workmanship, forget about craftsmanship as that unfortunately no longer exists, in this boot is a joke.

I ordered two pairs of boots, which are being returned, as Wolverine is now using inferior materials and labor to construct WHAT USE TO BE A GREAT BOOT. The soles on my boots where full of holes from what I suspect was an inferior pour most likely due to a faulty and dirty mold.
The leather now used is no longer a quality product, but a cheap feeling and uncomfortable skin....

Sorry Wolverine, our divorce is final; I'm off to buy a pair of Red Wings, a real boot who has not sold its soul for a buck.
on December 5, 2015
I purchased this particular brand, size and style in 2001, 2008 and 2015. I don't expect this review to get many views because the customer reviews are 200 plus but I wanted my opinion known to those who cared to read many reviews like I do.

If you are a long time Wolverine Boot user you will not be happy with these boots other than they are comfortable to wear.

The new made in China 6 inch boots are actually 8 inches tall, completely different style, size 10 is much larger than my old boots that are also size 10. I have nearly twisted my ankle or fallen down several times before I realized what was going on, the heel of the boot rolls your foot left or right, The heel is thicker in the center length wise. Posted picture show the shape of the bottom of the heel, I am returning these after wearing them 2 days, can't take a chance on falling down or turning my ankle because of poor quality boots. Old ones made in USA, new ones made in China.

Maybe one day I will learn. I keep making the same mistake over and over. Buying products expecting them to be the same as they were before. If I had taken 15 minutes and read the most recent customer reviews I would have steered clear of this item.
Don't understand why a company that made quality products in USA for almost 130 years started outsourcing to China. It's a no brainer to understand the potential profits they will generate in the short term. But I think killing the reputation of the brand will hurt profits in the long run. Most professional people replace their quality work boots every 2-7 years. I considered myself a loyal Wolverine customer. Now I never intend to consider the Wolverine brand again.
review image
on August 21, 2014
I've been wearing these boots for 15 years now. In that time I've gone through 2 pair. 2 pair!... This pair (my 3rd in 15 years), I bought 9 months ago has completely gone to s***! The soles started falling apart within weeks and now they are pretty much worthless. What happened to Wolverine quality? 2 pair in 15 years and 1 in 9 months? WTF? Production farmed out to some cheap ass foreign country as ususl? Sadly, I suppose I will have to findaanother band as comfortable that will hold up. I will never buy these again.
on February 17, 2014
Soles split on both boots two months in. Second time this has happened with this style sole. Otherwise these are great boots.May want to choose a different style of boot
on August 24, 2014
I bought a new in box pair of Wolverine Durashocks, put them on, wore them out to my organic garden, and came back to the house about an hour later, felt weird walking like i had picked up a clump of clay or something, twisted my feet on the hemp mat to scrape off the mud and saw only black smudges. Looked at the bottom and the soles had literally disintegrated into an amorphous mess, very little evidence there was ever a pattern on the boot. Absolute crap. Fit and weight were fine, i was really happy until i took them off THE FIRST TIME! I have now read that others have had this same problem.
on June 5, 2014
Left boot felt ok, the right boot was too tight. These are the 4th pair of Wolverines I have worn over the years, the 1st to be sized wrong. Returned and tried the same boot through Sears. Just received and both are too tight. Very disillusioned with Wolverine and strange sizing. Will shop locally and probably go with another brand after being a loyal Wolverine customer.
on February 20, 2015
My fourth pair of Wolverines in this style. Absolutely the most comfortable boot I've ever owned. Would I buy it again? I'd have to think long and hard on that point as the leather on this last pair is most likely pigskin... totally different texture than the close up of the picture shows, and the worst... they're made in China. Will look first for a quality boot made in the USA next time.
on January 2, 2015
They were made in China & the quality is not good so we returned them & bought somewhere else.
on July 19, 2015
My husband loves these boots the only down fall is the last him about 3-4 months due to the environment he works in. He is a dairy farmer and the cow poop eats away at the sides which is where they often blow out. But the comfort and support much outweigh the inconvenience of having to purchase them more often.
on August 27, 2014
Not happy with the fit ! Have the same exact boot now, style 03122, size 8.5 M and fit perfect. New boot made in China doesn't fit and quality does not seem the same. Leather seem way to soft and thin. Not happy sent back