Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on January 24, 2014
I do not have wide feet, but these things squeeze them so bad my leg falls asleep. Hopefully I can wear them in better. The brown is about 4 shades lighter IRL, then what is posted in the picture. I wanted a dark brown boot, these are light almost tan color.
on December 7, 2010
This is the second pair of Wolverine 'DuraShock" boots that I've owned. Straight out of the box they fit like a glove. I wore them to work and was standing and walking around for 10 hours the first day and my feet and legs felt great. On hard surfaces like concrete the boots feel a little 'bouncy' like you're walking on a partially inflated balloon but if you're outdoors it isn't noticeable.
These are by far the most comfortable work boots that I have ever worn. They are high quality, wear very well and are ruggedly built.
They are a little more expensive to purchase than other brands but the comfort level is well worth the extra cost. If at the end of a work day you end up with sore feet and aching legs from wearing a cheaper pair of boots, have you saved anything?
I found the best price on Amazon and as usual the ordering and shipping was fast and easy.

P.S. I don't understand the pic of the computer tower instead of the boots...this is their site you know.
on June 6, 2014
These definitely do the job - they are warm and keep your feet dry. If you want to wear thick wool socks (not really needed since these seem somewhat insulated) you probably want a slightly larger size. My only gripe is that these kind of Wolverines (this is my fourth pair now!) used to have soles that gripped a lot better - even on slippery surfaces (icy sidewalks, for example) but these were not nearly as grippy.
on November 14, 2013
The boots are great, they're comfortable and feel very solid. My only complaint is the round laces which will come undone rather easily. You can use a "superknot" to keep them tied however. Good solid boot at a reasonable price.
Unlike Keene and Merrell they run true to size.

Update: So, I put on my boots for the first time about a month ago as it was getting cold here and I noticed that one of the lace holders (the ones near the bottom had popped up. The metal had actually bent and the ring was just floating on the lace. I don't pull my laces especially tight. I then noticed that there's notthing really holding that clip in place...it's kind of folded down over the other section. So, I put the ring back and bent in back in place. It happened again. $120 for about 20 uses just isn't a good value. I've written Wolverine about this issue...and will report back if they do anything.

After a couple of emails and sending a picture to Wolverine they are going to exchange the boots for a new pair. Either the same ones (Which have been discontinued or a comparable pair). It seems that Wolverine has moved away from the type of lace holder that I had a problem with.

It appears the return is going to take a month and shipping is at my cost, but at least they're making an effort.
on April 20, 2013
I just received these Wolverine WO3226 work boots from Amazon and was looking forward to wearing them today, but to my disappointment they are WAY to small. I can't tell if they are even the right length since my foot is crammed in and the boot is so narrow I had to take them off from the pain of being squished in them. The reveiws were of little help so here is my suggestion.... I typicaly wear a 10.5 to 11 2E to 4E and figured these being a good quality boot a 10.5 XW (site says 3E) would be more than fine... WRONG... I will be returning these and will go to a store and check fitment then will compare pricing now after freight from and to Amazon before buying again.
on January 16, 2015
This is the second pair that I have ordered for my boyfriend. He works in mud, rain, sleet, snow, in and out of work trucks, etc... These boots have really taken a lickin'. He has had them over a year now and usually wears out boots in about 6 months. AND he can't believe how comfortable the boots are. I only ordered these for him because I was afraid the style would get discontinued. You working guys will not be disappointed.
on November 19, 2013
These boots fit perfectly and are very durable as well as comfortable. I always buy Wolverine and was not disappointed with these. Would buy again...
on December 3, 2014
I normally wear a size 10 D or E shoe, but decided to take a chance and ordered these in 9.5 XW. To my relief, they fit fairly well, and I was able to keep them on the whole first day. I would consider them to be a bit narrow to be called extra wide, but they are comfortable, especially for a work boot. The only thing I would have changed is wish these were a regular smooth leather instead of the brushed pigskin type 'Nubuck' which is how it came. This was in the description, so that is my fault for missing it. As I said, they seem quite comfortable after just 2 days walking in them. Since I'm retired they won't be used for heavy work, but should come in handy with the gardening and other chores around the homestead and I hope they last a long time with good care.
on May 1, 2014
I had wear this boots about a year. It's great! Very comfortable if you wear it long enough. Not afraid of cold weather. I wore them in -20C degrees about three hours and my feet not frozen. Sole not slides on ice. Tested with Russian winter ))) I hope they last a long time.
on June 15, 2015
These boots are excellent, my last pair lasted two years with 12 hour a day use in heavy climate, they are the best. The new ones out of the box are very comfortable. Excellent water proofing, I have used this brand and type now for 7 years , They are great quality. This vendor was excellent fast shipping and well packed.