4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Published on July 18, 2011 by Mr. Koperniak

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly to big
These boots are awesome, but unfortunately they were to big. I got them in a size 11, which is the size that I wear in Timberland boots. Its to bad that with Boots sometimes they just won't fit right.
Published 4 months ago by adrian D. Castro

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 18, 2011
I was in need for new boots and didn't want to spend 300 on Redwing boots. So I decided to give Wolverine a try. I have had these boots for 5 months and have to say i'm very pleased. They are half the price and and feel just as good. As of now they look and feel the same as day one. Actually compared to Red Wing boots they have much better laces, which are thicker and with the lace holders going up the boot being plastic it eliminates the laces wearing out. (Red Wing Uses Metal) I work on concrete and blacktop which would typically cause very quick wear on the soles. They are still 95 percent after 5 months. Glad I decided to make the switch. This was a hard choice for me as im on my feet 50+ hours a week in all conditions, but i'm glad I made the switch.

5.0 out of 5 stars HE LOVES THESE BOOTS!, March 27, 2012
Extremely comfortable and built to last. Hard to find in a mens 10.5 though. So glad I checked Amazon
because even the Wolverine website was backordered month after month and the price was at least $60.00
more than Amazon. Great buy and great boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not assembled in USA anymore., November 17, 2014
I just received my new pair of boots. I have this exact pair of boots that I have had for about 10 years. That pair is still in pretty good shape, so they last. The only difference is that the tag on the old boots said "Assembled in USA". The new tag says "Made In China". That is really too bad. The new boots look as good as the old ones. I guess we shall see if they last as long as my old pair. For size reference, my old boots and this new pair are size 11 and fit great. I have hundreds of pairs of Asics running shoes and they are all size 11.5.

3.0 out of 5 stars slightly to big, July 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable work boot i've ever wore!, June 5, 2014
This is my 4th pair of these boots and they are by far the most comfortable work boot I have ever wore. They are light and warm and they are waterproof. Try a pair, you won't be disappointed!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Received EW Shoe But Too Narrow!?, May 19, 2014
I bought a pair of these Wolverines over a year ago, they've been awesome! They were the most comfortable, best fitting, pair of shoes I've ever put on! Although the waterproofing only lasted about 5-6 months, the overall construction of the shoe is top quality - no tears, no holes! My first pair I ordered was an EXTRA WIDE size, and the fit was perfect for my extra wide Hobbit feet. I finally had to retire my old ones because the soles on them were so worn out that the shoe had become uncomfortable to wear during the long hours on the jobsites. So I ordered the same exact pair, the shipping was quick, and I received them in perfect condition. The only problem was, when I put the shoes on, the left shoe was too narrow!? The overall length was perfect, but it still didn't feel right. I pulled out my old, beaten-up pair, and placed them next to the new ones to see if there was any difference. I also placed them sole to sole, with the old on top of the new ones, to compare them, and to get a more accurate look at the width of both shoes. I found my old Wolverines to be much wider than the new pair! I've worn the new ones for about a week now, hoping they would widen and stretch, but unfortunately it did not happen. I worked for 6 days straight, on 12-14 hour shifts, so it should have stretched to some degree! I wonder if my shoes were mislabeled? Any how, the left shoe feels like a medium width shoe, even though the tag on the tongue of the shoe says "EW." I don't doubt the quality of the shoes made by Wolverine, but the fit of the EW in this batch of shoes does not give it the 5 star rating for me. I'm disappointed, to say the least. I'm taking these shoes to a cobbler to get them stretched, hopefully it'll work!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, May 1, 2014
I have had these for a week now and am pleased with the fit, I thought they would be a little tighter and have a little more cushion, but they are light and I am pleased overall with the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, April 27, 2014
4th pair. Great boots. As long as they continue to make them I want buy anything else. Great comfort and durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd Pair!!, April 1, 2014
I work in water and chemicals and if I knew they were going to discontinue this boot I would stock up on them. They fit from day one and I have gotten as little as 13 months up to 23 months out of them. Great boot with a lot of endurance!!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, January 7, 2014
Awesome boots. I bought them as a Christmas present. And he was sceptical at first since he never owned a pair. Only bought redwings in the past. But since then we tried other inexpensive boots. And they were not good. I guess you get what u pay for. So I went out on a whim and bought the wolverines the price was great and He was amazed at the comfort and durability. He is in them for 12 hrs a day. And no feet or back pain. Where as the last pair of no name boots his body would hurt after a 12 hr day.

Wolverine Men's W03295 Waterproof Boot