|Fits as expected||
Wolverine Men's W10318 Cabor Boot
|Price:||$129.95 - $206.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Dual Density EPX Anti Fatigue Footbed
- Rubber sole
- Shock absorbing compression pads molded in the outsole
- Moisture managing mesh linings
- Wolverine permanent direct attached constructed outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wolverine has over 130 years of experience creating comfortable and durable work boots and work wear for men and women. This wellington boot keeps feet dry with wave mesh lining made with Wolverine's PC Dry waterproof membrane. Expect lasting comfort with the dual density polyurethane EPX'¢ anti-fatigue footbed. Made with a polyurethane midsole and slip-resistant rubber lug outsole. Features a supportive nylon shank and a composite toe for safety.
Established in Rockford, Michigan in 1883, Wolverine is an iconic American brand that combines superior materials with timeless craftsmanship. Wolverine boots are built to withstand the toughest of environments and provide all day comfort. Today, Wolverine leads the industry with a relentless commitment to innovation and patented technologies including Wolverine Contour Welt, Wolverine MultiShox, Wolverine Durashocks, Wolverine DuraShocks SR and Wolverine Fusion.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00DQV3AGG
- Item model number: W10318 Cabor-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They seem to be waterproof working out in the rain and wearing only regular socks my feet were warm. Though it has only been in the mid 30s so far. The soles have decent traction and they are not slippery on tile floor when wet.
They seem to be well made and so far I am happy with them. I can't give them 5 stars just yet. If I remember I will update after this winter or if they turn out that they are not working out it will be sooner.
This style is comfortable to wear and has excellent tread and is very waterproof. They also have great arch support which perfect for me, since I have a flat left foot. Very easy to slip on and off, and comfortable to wear for work either in the office or outside.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
boots are so comfortable , should order 1/2 size larger than usualPublished 9 months ago by leon russell