5.0 out of 5 stars 1883 by Wolverine Men's Shindell Boot
This Boots are amazing, the quality are superb and the confort is very good!! I suggest to take a size less respect your normal size.
Published 7 months ago by stefano

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great for the price.
Published 6 months ago by Fred Schmed

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars 1883 by Wolverine Men's Shindell Boot, May 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars these boots are awesome!, April 23, 2014
lightweight, comfortable, and very durable. fell in love with these boots from the moment i put them on. work in a shop and have lasted me about a year now and still goin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, March 14, 2014
These boots fit great and are very comfortable. I bought them for work but now I need to buy another pair for wearing every where else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, Wolverine!!!, March 7, 2014
Totally awesome, best boots I ever bought, almost as comfortable as sneakers!!!! Tried on a similar pair in store to know sizing, one size smaller than say my normal Nike's. Definately will purchase again and may even get a pair that I use for looking fly instead of working hard lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice look and fit., November 25, 2013
The boots are good looking and fits nicely.
A good price as well for a boot this nice. No regrets.

4.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, November 14, 2013
The boots look as stylish in person as they do in the advertisement. I have yet to test the water proofing and I hope I am not disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars As comfortable as it gets, November 1, 2013
I'm an union floor installer, boots are required in every job. Have gone through several diehard pair of boots and decided to give wolverine a try and let me say that it's a night and day difference. It takes me 2-3 weeks of uncomfortable and severe pain to break in my diehard boots, but as soon as put these on when I took them out of the box, it was unbelievable how comfortable these boots are. It's like I'm wearing tennis shoes. I have to wait and see how these hold on in the long run but based on my first impression, I would highly recommend these to anyone that are looking for a pair of work boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable! However, not very water proof, October 3, 2013
This is a great product, 5 stars! I recently got caught in the rain for hours and these boots got very wet, i'll need to apply some waterproofing substance next time.

Very comfortable! Size 11 ran alittle big, but i like that.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great for the price., June 23, 2014
To start with, I use these for work boots. Looks wise, they're fine, but I don't really care about that. I usually buy the Wolverine Men's W08288 Boot but the speed lace hooks break off within a month, so I decided to try these because I thought they would be the same, but without the hooks. Unfortunately, there are some annoying differences. The main irritant is that the tongue slides to the side almost instantly, and not just a little bit. When I look down, I see only my white sock showing. It is only sewn onto the boot at the bottom, not the sides at all, so it slips down. It's not extreme discomfort, but the darn tongue is supposed to stand up straight, especially at this price point!!! The other thing I don't really like is the "micro fleece" lining and footbed. Why can't they just do plain old leather? Probably because this 'fancy' sounding stuff is way cheaper. Oh, and did I mention that these boots are a sauna because of this 'micro fleece'? People wonder why Red Wings are so much more expensive. Well folks, aside from being made in the USA, they really are constructed better... The entire insides of those boots are leather, and they're actually much more comfortable and cooler. I don't think I'll be wasting my money on Wolverines again. Considering the amount of time I spend at work in these, it's not such a good trade off.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST BOOT EVER, May 25, 2014
THESE BOOTS ARE THE S***! THEY FIT LIKE A RUBBER ON A SATURDAY NIGHT AND PERFORM LIKE FERRARI ON THE TRACK.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›