5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Season One Finale, September 30, 2010
Jeff Anders (Oakland, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy (DVD)
A must-have item for those who, like me, started buying the individual volumes instead of patiently waiting months for the release of the complete season. These 3 episodes, "Foresight, Parts 1-3," wrap up each of the storylines that unfolded during Season 1 of the series. The X-Men - present and future - find themselves fighting on all fronts. The Hellfire Club's Inner Circle has to be stopped; using Emma Frost, they have plans for the Phoenix force that don't include Jean Grey. Magneto has to be stopped; he's bound & determined to start the war between humans & mutants and is attacking New York City from the back of Senator Kelly's own Sentinels. There's Master Mold, which has used an upgraded Cerebro & Xavier's mind to locate - and begin to exterminate - every mutant on earth. And, as you'd expect given the series' title, Wolverine finds himself in the middle of everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Wolverine, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy (DVD)
This will be the same review for all of the Wolverine and the Xmen series. Even though it seems that every evolution of these stories changes the mythos I am still interested because of good writing and good animation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing art work, October 11, 2013
This review is from: Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy (DVD)
This video was well done for an animated video. The art work and animation was well done. These guys and gals who are the artists, are very skillful in their chosen profession. I tip my hat off to you. You do such excellent art work. I wish I had the abilities that they pocess to do this same work and I would love to work for a video animation company. It is very interesting work, I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wolverine and the X-Men Final Crisis Trilogy, October 26, 2010
This review is from: Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy (DVD)
Have 3 grandsons, ages 10 through 15 and this is a must to keep them entertained. Actually, my husband and I enjoyed as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live to fight another day., September 22, 2010
This review is from: Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy (DVD)
I love the X-Men series. It had great graphics. I like the way the stories faces intolerance and teaches that different is not bad, just different. Is it over?

Wolverine and the X-Men: Final Crisis Trilogy