Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wolverine and the X-Men: Revelation
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

83%
17%
Format: DVD|Change

on October 11, 2013
This video was well done for an animated video the art work and animation was well done. These guys and gals who the artists, are very skillful in their chosen profession. I tip my hat off to you. You do such excellent art work. I wish I had the abilities that they pocess to do this same work and I would love to work for a video animation company. It is very interesting work, I lover it.
on October 25, 2013
This will be the same review for all of the Wolverine and the Xmen series. Even though it seems that every evolution of these stories changes the mythos I am still interested because of good writing and good animation.
on May 9, 2010
I have been following this series since it didn't hurt my budget. I purchased them at a local Wal Mart for ten dollars. For five episodes it isn't too bad. This story takes place in an alternate time line where Wolverine is the leader. Cyclops is the rebel who, more or less plays the out of control element in the story. The animation, while streamlined quite a bit, doesn't hurt the more complex tale. The best X-Men stories took place in alternate timelines and this one delivers. If you just purchased the Orginal X-Men set and want something else to watch that won't cost you another twenty, see this series.

It has a lot of classical X-Men characters from the Chris Clearmont/John Byrne era. All of them are represented in this paticular series. If you do like X-Men, it's worth your time and effort.
on March 28, 2010
Have to agree with L. Ackerman "Weapon X"
It's a great show and I really enjoy the overall story line. While I would love to fill an entire dvd shelf with just this show and spend a lot doing it, I'll wait. I intend on buying the Season when it comes out but until then, I'm just Netflixing the episodes.

Looking forward to this set coming disc coming out. It looks really good. Unfortunately Planet Hulk had a preview for the episodes on this disc and major spoilers. Also enjoy the Scarlet Witch. She hasn't been having too good of a run in the comics lately so this is all she's got left. And she wants an entire season set of Wolverine and the X-men.
on February 20, 2014
I have grown up reading X-Men from their very first battle with Magneto all the way through to issue 281
it was great seeing my Heroes in Action..... Two thumbs up!!! Its a wonderful series!!!
on December 31, 2013
Good price, quick delievery, item just as described😀