Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%

on January 26, 2012
A wonderful, heart-rending story! When I was reading it, I felt like the characters were real people. Mr Tadlock does a wonderful job of describing the actions and feelings of Beverley and her family and friends. You can't help but get involved in what's going on- each person in the story is a 'true' person; you're never jarred out of the story by something that doesn't fit.
If you've ever known someone touched by cancer, you'll get a blessing by reading this story.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2012
This book is great. Once you start reading it, it is hard to put down. I think the writer touch on alot of points dealing with life . I was glad to hear also that the writer was giving half of his profits in the fight against cancer. I would recommend this book as great gift for any reader.