Other Sellers on Amazon
Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Movies about abducted children and serial killers aren't easy to watch, but this is a T.D. Jakes film and Blair Underwood (David), Sharon Leal (Kari) and Nicole Beharie (Beth) are in it - I wanted to see it. It turned out to be a good mystery/ suspense/thriller with a twist ending that made me talk to the screen just a bit.
The thoughts that came to mind as I watched:
1. Keep the windows locked and get an alarm system.
2. Les gets on my nerves.
3. Be sure you know who you're chatting with online.
4. David, you are really disappointing me right now.
5. Christians will attend church services. We'll say we love our heavenly Father. We'll say we know He is always there to help us in our times of need. But when trouble comes, instead of calling on Him and trusting Him to work things out, some get angry at Him. Some can have all the faith in the world when things are good, but when things get bad faith wavers or faith is completely lost. Some feel like God is no longer with them, so they get discouraged. It's good to keep in mind that Christianity `is not about feelings'. God says He will never leave nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5-6), so He will never leave nor forsake us.
6. Love. People claim to know what it means, but when that love is tested, the truth is some have no clue.
7. No matter how much a person tries to be better, some just have to keep bringing up the person's past mistakes. That's sad.
8. Who's that playing the FBI Agent? I need to find out what other movies he was in.Read more ›
Wow! This movie was better than expected! When David and Kari's daughter goes missing, secrets come to the surface and their lives are forever changed. Blair Underwood, and Sharon Leal were great! Pam Grier was just okay, her acting seemed a little over the top but the movie was surprisily good....just when you think you have it figured out, another twist is thrown into the mix.
Once again, T.D. Jakes has crafted a story about love, faith, and the power of forgiveness.
The picture quality was poor, not sure if they used a home camera to shoot. The story was all over the place, jumping from one unrelated scene to another. Quite dis-jointed, shows you the kind of C rated director that was in charge. The acting if you call it that was actually closer to a D rating than a C, and they was a bit of "over-acting".
The movie is PG-13, so if some people pick it up because of the association with TD Jakes, it is not a family movie with a couple or scenes that are quite non-family. Plus for Christians, this is no Christian movie, forget TD Jakes makes an appearance. It is more a mockery of church with folks who go to TD Jakes church but swear and indulge in adultery as if its a norm.
Save your money
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a great and suspenseful film!! The cinematic craft and style, along with the unpredictable narrative, added to its delightfulness and authenticity. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Book Lover
I'm a 40 year in the faith Christian. This film was a pathetic piece of trash. There was so much wrong with it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by RC
Love the actors, but I got lost watching this movie, good in the beginning and as I viewer I go lost in the middle and halfway picked up towards. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
The dvd movie Woman Thou Art Loosed; On the 7th Day is real good.Published 3 months ago by Jacqueline R.