Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 16, 2012
Capri's came in the order, not as shown in the photograph (the photo has changed since my order) It cost me $8.80 to return the capri's and I had to contact Women Within twice to get a refund. I will not use this vendor again.
on April 16, 2013
I ordered these black denim capri, because I've had real difficulty finding capri in black denim. Unfortunately, the description of the product did not state that the legs were flared at the bottom. Had I known this, I would not have ordered them. And I hate having to pay postage to return an item I would not have ordered if the description had been correct in the first place.
on July 30, 2014
This is a great pair of pants in terms of material, workmanship, a bit of stretch, appearance, and good price. Alas, it hit me so far below the belly button that my considerable abdomen rolled over it in a terribly unattractive way that was hard to hide no matter what top I paired with it. Since menopause, I have gained weight unevenly - much more in my stomach than elsewhere. Size 16 women who are chubby in a more "balanced" way might enjoy these pants.
Just be forewarned that they are quite "low rise" in the belt line.
on July 20, 2013
I like ordering from this seller, because the clothes usually fit well. These capri's are no let down.
The color is a nice, dark denim, and they fit as expected. They are made of a light-weight denim, though, so, if you're wanting something heavier, these aren't going to make you happy. I rather like the lighter material, because the weather in my area can get very warm.
They are nice enough to dress up with some kitten heel sandles and a fancy top, or, they look just as good with a t-shirt and flip flops. Either way, they are just what I was looking for, so...no complaints here!
on June 20, 2013
I've ordered these several times over the last couple years. I love them for summer! They're perfect for my work; comfortable and easy for me to dress up with ballet flats and a blouse or dress down with a tshirt and tennis shoes. The colors are great, although I would love some more neutral browns and beiges, and the slight flare at the hem is what I'd been looking for for ages. GREAT denim capri pants with a bit of stretch!! Love 'em.
on July 13, 2014
Women of size have a lot difficulty finding clothes that work well with our bodies and don't make us look like old ladies in a Zack. I am 66 but I still want youthful clothes. When I find something that works for me...I BUY IT! These fit exactly how I need them...a little but not obvious stretch...pockets..true color...sized exactly as advertised. I am 5'2" so these are a bit long in leg for me, but I can hem 'em or roll' em so I'm good, bottom and thighs fit snug not tight or loose. Now I thinking of other colors besides 2 pair of indigo!
on July 29, 2013
These fit great (true to size) and are the MOST comfortable denim capri's I have ever worn. They wash and dry great! Will probably order more!
on December 18, 2012
These were perfect for my cruise this past November. With the weather changes between CT and the islands, needed options.
on September 25, 2015
I am returning these. I bought this particular capri pant in black denim because the picture showed black top stitching. It came with glaring gold top stitching. Awful and cheap looking. Not sure if I can trust them for other orders. I am very disappointed.
on June 12, 2014
I'm a middle aged woman and these pants fit weird, They were large in the hip and rear area, but tight in the waist. I guess they thing all women are built like Kim Kardashian :) I doubt these fit the average woman. I was very disappointed.