Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 18, 2012
The length is the only good thing about these jeans. Waist is waaay too big and thighs are waaay too tight. I took in the waist but the tightness in the thighs makes them look and feel awful. Too bad, it's so hard to find long jeans ... I can't send them back because I altered them ... so they will go to charity. Maybe a large-waisted, skinny-thighed tall woman will find them there. Waste of my money. Don't waste yours.
on October 13, 2014
These jeans fit great, they move with you and stay up instead of working their way down as you walk. The one problem I have is that they smell like old tires! I've washed them several times and they still smell awful! I'm not sure if it is the jeans themselves or the dye used to make them black.
on August 30, 2014
Without a choice of the waist to describe the fit as it too long, legs a little small and waist slightly too big I chose fit as expected. I will be keeping them but might order a size up and alter for a more perfect fit. I have a very difficult time finding those perfect fit jeans so I'm always settling for good enough. I'm 5' 11" so I was really hoping they would fit better than then did. For me the rise is too high and the legs are just slightly too tight but with the stretch they will be alright. I also found the fabric to be a little thin for the price.
on May 4, 2014
Have a hard time finding tall jeans… finally found a pair that aren't cut below my midriff and actually fit.
seem to be made decently and with a woman's figure in mind…
received them in a timely manner and as advertised
on September 22, 2014
Don't look like the picture at all. I bought them for work. I needed pure black pants, and these have tons of white denim lines. They're also so uncomfortable for normal wear that they're just collecting dust.
on May 22, 2016
I ordered a pair of these in one of the dark blue denim colors and they're GREAT. However, the black colored pants run small. Very snug, less stretchy. They'll break in eventually, but I recommend ordering a size up if you're opting for black pants. I'll keep the black pants as motivation to lose 10 pounds. Haha
on February 18, 2016
I was disappointed to find the waistband separated from the pants in one 2 inch area.(after one washing) I might consider returning the pants, but think the $7.50 cost of shipping is prohibitive. So, I will make do.
on August 11, 2014
The legs are way to long, but the ismy fault for not paying attention. The jeans fit well and i.can hem tge legs.
on June 30, 2015
Comfortable, washed well, & best of all look GREAT!
on September 21, 2014
Nice pants! Very happy with my purchase!