Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women's Plus Size Shirred A-Line Tunic
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 23, 2012
This is under my husbands account, I ordered the pink in a Size 1X, I typically wear an 18, the size was great, perfect fit with just a little room to be comfy. Just a reminder that it is a tunic so expect it to be a little longer than the t-shirts, I'm a little over 6' and it hits me at the hips, so its perfect for me, if your short, i would get the v-neck tees. the color is wonderful a true crayola pink. go find a pink crayon and there is your color. I will be ordering more, i think the bluebell and the banana would also be great spring colors.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
I ordered a dozen+ tops and nearly every one was damaged/defective - I have learned from my purchases that
WW is notorious for sending damaged items and then charging you restocking fees and you have to waste your time getting it taken care of properly!
on June 24, 2012
I ordered this in violet and I really like it. I'm reading reviews that this is big. Well, I think it's a personal preference. It is kind of a big shirt, roomy and long, but I like that. I don't wear tight clothing, so that's not my style. It even looks roomy on the model. I ordered this in Violet, really pretty and might get another color.
on January 20, 2013
I bought this shirt and three others from Women Within. The shirts came and were really large for a 14-16. The shipping and restocking fees were extremely high. I will not ever buy anything from this company again.
on March 22, 2013
BUYER BEWARE. This company "Woman Within" quality is poor and the sizes run big. I tried them on several diffeent items. I had to send all of them back. The models tempt me each time. However when the item arrives it's so cheap looking. They have a bad problem not providing all the details of the product. They don't offer a close up view of the product. I always order a size down because from the past, I know it runs big. However this shirt is 2 sizes big. It's wide fit and looks super cheap. It almost hangs off my shoulders. Not to mention it has small pleats at the top of the tee that you can't see in the picture. I will make this the last time I order again from this seller.
on July 20, 2012
There was nothing pleasant about my order from Woman Within. The items shipped 10 days after I paid, the sizing was wrong and the clothing is of inferior quality. The seams were crooked and this tunic is far too large so I looked into returning it. I would have to pay $8 to return a $14 item! I already paid an outrageous shipping fee and had to wait almost 2 weeks for it to be sent.
66 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2015
The quality is good. I highly recommend that you pay attention to the Woman Within size chart. The shirt is very large. I regularly order from Woman Within and and the shirt size I ordered was still kind of big. The shirt has a cute neckline and hides all my stomach challenges VERY well. I paired with a short cardigan sweater. I will order again but in a smaller size.
on June 21, 2012
The waist length is 51" for size M. It looks like a 3rd trimester pregnancy shirt.
Definitely too large. I want to return but I don't think they refund the shipping and handling fees. Also, you'll be charged for the return shipping fees.
on June 1, 2015
Photo makes the shirt long and slender but in reality the shirt is short and super wide. I specifically ordered this because tunics are long in the body and i hate my belly showing. This does not cover the belly. Hate the cut. Returning.
on March 7, 2016
This shirt doesn't hang like it shows in the picture. It is very puffy where it is pleated and the sleeves have pleats at the bottom of the sleeve, causing it to puff out too. It was labeled at least 3 sizes off. I asked for a return and they sent a label that would deduct $8 from my refund if I used their return label. Pretty lame.