5.0 out of 5 stars Soft
Published on April 20, 2012 by Trend

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality & service
I agree with strlit66's review. I ordered a dozen+ tops and nearly every one was damaged/defective - I have learned from my purchases that
WW is notorious for sending damaged items and then charging you restocking fees and you have to waste your time getting it taken care of properly!
Published on September 19, 2012 by bunyun

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Woman Within Women's Plus Size Knit The Cotton V-Neck Tee (Apparel)
Very soft 100 percent cotton, tagless, summer-weight tee, with a nice open v neck. Longer length for women of average height. It completely covers the hips, but it's a couple of inches shy of being tunic length. I find the fit generous and roomy, without being sloppy. Thank goodness there's no drop shoulder seams. It's a set-in sleeve style. The sleeves are that perfect short sleeve length, have plenty of room for comfort, but they're not as billowy as they appear in photo. I wouldn't recommend sizing down, but neither would I recommend sizing up to get a really generous fitting tee. This one fills the bill in your proper size. If you want a tee that fits closer to the body, I recommend their "Modern Fit V Neck Tee". That one skims the body, has a shorter sleeve, and is a couple of inches shorter in length.

This is just about perfect as a cool, comfortable, soft, basic casual tee. The fabric is lightweight. Machine washes and dries well, with little if any shrinkage. Good price. Processing and delivery was speedy. Thanks Woman Within.

UPDATE: This year I purchased this tee in petite. I'm 5"5. and average, but wanted a shorter length. The petite fits the same in the shoulders and underarm area as the average. The only fit difference, the petite length is a couple of inches shorter. The length fall to mid hip. If a shorter length is desired, I recommend ordering your regular size, but in "petite". Same good quality cotton with minimal shrinkage. I don't think the "Modern Fit V Neck Tee" is available anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality & service, September 19, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice v neck t shirt, February 19, 2013
This was a good product for the money I spent. It runs a little small compared to other brands that I have bought.

1.0 out of 5 stars beware of company, February 16, 2012
Wants to charge me to return a defective item. Very poor customer service, I have called and emailed and they are unwilling to send me a return UPS label. They say the only way I can return/exchange the item is to pay to have it shipped back.

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing is too off, May 30, 2013
This is an awfully small size 5x. All My tee shirts bought before 2013 are 4x and still fit fine. Very disappointed with the cut being too small. It barely fits the shoulders and doesn't fit the hip area.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits Perfectly!, March 18, 2013
I buy all my shirts from woman within because I know they will fit, be comfortable and stand up to washing without shrinking. This is a great shirt and a great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sent it back., February 10, 2014
Did not keep itl did now like it. Sent it back.
The product was sub material and made shabby. Would not recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Item sent does not remotely resemble photo for item, April 28, 2014
Scott Kriegshauser (Scottsdale, Arizona United States) - See all my reviews
This is advertised as the perfect cotton v-neck tee, but what I received is a henley-style button front shirt with white placket inset (to look like a camisole underneath) in a size 1X. The color indicated on the shirt package says true blue but is actually a shade of aqua. I am waiting for return approval because the prepaid label that comes with the item states that they will deduct $7.25 from your refund if you return it that way (and the instructions only allow for an exchange anyway). I'm hoping that the seller will refund my purchase price with no return shipping charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay, September 24, 2013
I was a little disappointed in the quality of the material. It is very thin. It will be fine for wearing around the house.

1.0 out of 5 stars THIS COMPANY SUCKS!, June 21, 2014
If I could have given negative stars I would have! Beware that when you order from Woman Within & have any returns, they charge you over $7.00 to return the item & you end up getting maybe half of what you paid for as a refund. Other companies have not done this. I will never purchase from this one again.