5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Cotton
Published on April 2, 2012 by Trend

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of company
Wants to charge me to return a defective item. Very poor customer service, I have called and emailed and they are unwilling to send me a return UPS label. They say the only way I can return/exchange the item is to pay to have it shipped back.
Published on February 16, 2012 by strlit66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Cotton, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Woman Within Women's Plus Size Length The Cotton V-Neck Shirring Tee (Apparel)
This tunic is made of excellent quality, very smooth, almost silky feeling cotton. Great quality. It's also stitched very well. The neckline is flattering, nice sleeve length, and very cool and comfortable for easy casual dressing. It's tagless, like many of Woman Within's cotton tops. The fit is not oversized and slouchy. It's a true tunic length for women of average height...5"4 to 5"6.

I've purchased several pieces of cotton clothing from this seller. All are great quality that have minimal, if any, shrinkage with machine washing and drying. Sizing is consistent. The transaction was smooth, with speedy delivery by UPS. I'm pleased with this seller. Woman Within is Lane Bryant's catalog division. I like their clothing. Most is simply styled, non fussy, good quality cotton at great prices. I usually shop Lands End, but decided to try out this company for spring/summer clothing. Their cotton quality is every bit as good as Lands End, without the hefty pricetag. Thanks Woman Within

5.0 out of 5 stars Great t-shirt, December 23, 2011
I love these t-shirts. They are comfortable and look good on. I bought these extra long t-shirts because usually when I buy t-shirts they end up about 3 to 4 inches shorter after washing. These only got 1 inch shorter. I will need to hem them to get the length I actually want. It is so great to find a t-shirt that doesn't wind up exposing what I am trying to hide. I plan to get several more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, March 16, 2012
Carl Napp (STORM LAKE, IOWA, US) - See all my reviews
Review from my wife:
I love this shirt, I bought 3 of these shirts. They are very comfy!
They wear and wash well, and I love the neckline on them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of company, February 16, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Woman Within Plus Size Top in Tunic Length, January 22, 2013
It is too revealing in the chest area. It makes the large woman look even larger. I would not reccomend this blouse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Casual Top, June 22, 2012
I ordered this top in several colors. It's a nice shirt for the price. Sizing is true to the product description. I ordered size L. As expected, it fit like a 1X. It fits loosely, but isn't oversized. The shirt is nicely styled & the V-neckline and slits make it a little dressier than a T-shirt. It's a true tunic length. I'm 5'4" & it covers my derriere. The shirt is 100% cotton, but it feels more like a cotton/poly blend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible fitting, March 23, 2013
Too big for the size. Material is o.k. but fits like a sack. I am not even bothering sending it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars too short, April 17, 2013
I was looking for long tunics to be worn with leggings but this was just wide, not long. I returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Blah, October 1, 2012
Faded color, shapeless. It is very rare that I can find a decent product. I found 2 great pieces out of about a dozen that I ordered. Many went straight to the donation pile. Yuck!

3.0 out of 5 stars The perfect cotton V-neck, February 22, 2013
You really need to order one size bigger the shirt shrinks after first wash.
Other than that I really loved it.