5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
I love finding shirts that actually fit me really good. I've bought several shirts from Woman within and every single one of them has fit perfectly. Love this shirt.
Published 18 months ago by Mary Kirkland

2.0 out of 5 stars tops run big
The top was sized as 1X, and was much bigger than a typical 1X top, not really wearable, closer to a 4X but of good quality
Published 17 months ago by Monica Gramling

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 18, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars tops run big, April 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great shirt...Comfortable, December 6, 2013
I really like this shirt. It is comfortable and fits nice. I really like that it is longer and covers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, February 2, 2014
I get lots and lots of compliments on this shirt. It is a nice length if you want to cover. Good neckline.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty as the picture, May 28, 2013
Nice top. Material is however a little heavy so not what you would expect in a short sleeve shirt but otherwise nice shape and long front length. Size larger than expected could have gone with size 4 or 5x and been fine with room. The style gives a lot of movement to the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars These shirts rock!!!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Woman Within Women's Plus Size Trapeze Shape & Smocking Top (Apparel)
I have 12 of these shirts, and LOVE them! I wear them all the time. They fit large. They are SUPPOSED to! They are trapeze tunics! They are very roomy and comfy; I don't like to wear anything tight and these are perfect. They are long and hide unsightly bulges, being both roomy and long. They are a very comfy material, and are thick. They are not thin and flimsy. I DID order the replacements for these. The replacements are much tighter (and hence ride up and are not as long) and the material is very thin (not like these are). I had ordered larger sizes when I ordered the replacements, but they turned out being smaller instead of larger, because of the way they shrunk them. I gave all 3 of my new ones away. But this one listed on this ad is the old one, and they are still great! (They have been making this particular style for years, and just changed the colors. I wish now I had bought more while I could. I have bought 2 of the black ones now, since that's the only color they seem to have left.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Big but nice., November 4, 2013
Comfortable top, nice and long to go over my legging jeans. I guess the sizes are more true to size than the sizes you buy at most box stores. I'd buy another one, but go 1 size smaller than what I've purchased at, say, Wal-Mart. Nicer feel and quality

5.0 out of 5 stars black shirt, October 31, 2013
made me look slimmer I like the length also the design is simple and too the point and very roomy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, September 7, 2013
I buy from Woman Within all the time and this is the first time I purchased through Amazon. The top was slightly smaller than the tops I usually get in the same size, most notably in the sleeves. They are on the tight side. I can wear it but I will not buy this style again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs quite large!, August 6, 2013
I am keeping it as a pajama shirt because it is of very good quality and I couldn't find one at Walmart that I liked. I ordered a 2X but feel like it is more like a 4X but still wearable in the chest and shoulders. It is looong and I am only 5' 7" and weigh 210 lbs and it hits me about 3" above the knee. With a pair of sweatpants or leggings it is perfect for pajamas you can answer the door in.