The Kindle Edition of this magazine includes Page View. In Page View, your magazines look just like the printed edition with all the photos and formatting. Interactive content such as videos and slide shows are only available on: Kindle Fire 2nd Generation, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX.
Woman's Day Kindle Edition
All subscriptions include a free trial period, 30 days for magazines and 14 days for newspapers. You can cancel your subscription at any time during your trial and you will not be charged.
Cancel at anytime with Amazon’s Kindle Kindle Newsstand Subscription Manager, where you can also change the delivery device for future issues, download past issues, and more.
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- This subscription comes with a risk-free 30-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel at any time. We’ll renew on your behalf at the lowest price available on Amazon at the time of renewal. Learn more about auto-renewal.
- Already a subscriber? Verify your subscription to get the Kindle edition for free.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The magazine itself just keeps getting better and better--healthier recipes, updated decorating ideas, etc. But it is really awesome on the Kindle. The pictures are gorgeous, the print is easy to read on my old eyes, and I love the fact that I can adjust the lighting as well.
I have found the print to be approximately the same size as the paper version. When I double tap on the screen to enlarge the print and place it side by side with the hard copy, they are very close.
Thank you Woman's Day for going hi-tech and meeting the needs of today's world. This is just a reflection of how your magazine serves it readers.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS MAGAZINE TO ANYONE, IF IT ACTUALLY NEEDED A RECOMMENDATION.
It's recipes are wonderful and it always has interesting articles. If you haven't read this magazine buy it and read it and you will be a believer too. I look forward to my magazine each month
Waiting to see what articles are comming and what great recipes I'll get that month
I just love. Love this magazine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only really interesting subject for me are the recipes, wouldn't buy subscription again.Published 1 month ago by Ana Cecilia
Womens day is great there is something for everyone on each page.Published 5 months ago by happy Ma
Too many ads. As for the articles, why pay for it when there is so much more interesting staff on cooking, decorating, home-making all over the Internet.Published 5 months ago by Irena
Always is one of my Fab's , interesting true stories of real people and the services, of entertainment.Published 5 months ago by Cynthia C.