What legacy do you want to leave? What are your goals, dreams, wants and desires? Who should you turn to for financial help and wisdom? Are you confident in your plan?
The best-tasting meal begins with the best ingredients. The same can be said for financial planning. Start with the best ingredients; create the basic foundation for sound financial planning, and add your unique ingredients to help you attain your specific financial goals. Add ingredients slowly over time and stir together to get the best results.
In A Woman's Guide to Financial Planning, the author provides a wealth of information to help you attain your financial goals. Geared toward women who need to make independent financial decisions and who desire to educate themselves about proper financial decision making, you will discover:
- The seven essential ingredients to financial planning
- How to create A RECIPE for life
- How to gain an in-depth understanding of investment ingredients needed to implement your personal financial recipe
- How to create and achieve a long-term financial plan
- How to use the Wayshak Pyramid in your financial plan