5.0 out of 5 stars More than 5 Stars
This has been my favorite magazine since the day it was introduced. As a busy entrepreneur, my time is slim to none. I can grab this and read it from cover to cover in under 30 minutes. Then I can keep it around and refer back to it for great tips on everything.
Published on January 2, 2005 by Cindy Brock

2.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine, poor customer service
You get a lot for your money as far as content. Yes, there's a diet in every issue, but you can say that about most magazines targeting women. Woman's World also has a lot of helpful information on a wide variety of topics as well as very encouraging stories and articles.

Published on January 23, 2011 by Ramona Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Great magazine, poor customer service, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)

I don't recommended subscribing to this magazine. I got maybe half of my issues, they didn't extend my subscription the way they said they would, and my most recent requests for issues I didn't receive were ignored. Buying the magazine in the store is worth paying a little more so you don't miss an issue. I won't be renewing my subscription.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than 5 Stars, January 2, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars My All-time Favorite Magazine, December 28, 2002
seenewme2 "seenewme2" (Highland, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
I have loved this magazine since the mid-80s when my mom bought it and I would read hers. Since getting married over 12 years ago, this magazine has been my own little weekly, inexpensive treat to myself. The articles are very inspirational, and I love the craft and decorating ideas; health, money and fashion tips; advice; etc. The recipes are GREAT! My husband is a gourmet chef and has used many of the recipes for entertaining! My son likes to try the cute cake ideas. My kids used to like looking for Womans World at grocery checkout counters to find the next issue for me. Thanks to the discount through Amazon, I now will be receiving the next 52 issues right in my mailbox. Read this magazine -- it will brighten your (and your family's) lives!

5.0 out of 5 stars A magazine no woman should be without, February 21, 2004
glenda honeycutt (Indianapolis, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
I have been reading Woman's World magazine for about 2 years and have not missed ONE.I keep all of the magazines and refer back to different articles from time to time. I have encouraged all of my friends to purchase this terrific magazine and of course they are hooked. For the price of this magazine and the wealth of information it contains, I feel like I have saved thousands and learned so much. Keep up the great job and I would recommend WW to publish books by topics such as good health, home and family,food and nutrition etc.... LOVE THIS MAGAZINE THANKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Always Provides Encouragement and Promotes Positive Self-Image, December 23, 2006
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
My 87-year-old friend introduced me to Woman's World. She buys it every week at the grocery store, reads it cover to cover, and then passes it on to me. Even though I am 50 years younger than my friend, I have really grown to love this little magazine. The cover photos and captions lead me to think that the magazine is marketed to women who struggle with doubts about their self-image. This is a good thing, because every page beyond the cover is filled with inspiring stories of women who have triumphed over challenges, articles encouraging positive healthy living, and creative ideas for making life rich and fun. This magazine is without a doubt a force for great good in the world. I applaud it's success!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It from Cover to Cover!, October 28, 2006
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
As a chiropractor, I get many free magazine subscriptions from companies who want me to display their magazines in my waiting room, yet I gladly pay for Woman's World magazine! It's very readable -- I can pick it up and read an article or two when I have time, or on those rare occasions when I actually can sit in one place for a while I can read the whole magazine. I was even fortunate enough to be selected to have a makeover and was featured about 5 years ago. Although the format has changed slightly over the years (I still do miss the makeover page), it's remained my favorite magazine. The clothes featured are for "real women", the health and wellness articles are well-researched and every recipe I've tried has been delicious and easy! I find it next to impossible to part with any of my old issues, and keep them in my waiting room in a section by themselves. Despite the fact that they are not displayed with the current magazines, they are invariably the ones that the women waiting to see me choose to read the most often! I'll continue to willingly pay for this most unique magazine for as long as I'm on this earth to read it! Keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Womans World, February 8, 2007
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
I have not started receiving my subscription yet but I buy this magazine every week without fail at a local retailer. I love the articles and the Mystery story - a real "who done it". I'd have to say of all the stories, my favorite are the ones by Dr. Doreen Vitue with real-life people who relay their experience with angels. I would recommend this magazine highly. It doesn't take me long to read it cover to cover and I don't have alot of extra time to sit and read. Sometimes, I take it to my Dr.'s appointment to read while in the waiting room!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 18, 2004
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
I finally got a subscription and will NEVER cancel! BEST monthly magazine for woman!

5.0 out of 5 stars I would love to read this magazine on Kindle, September 19, 2012
Nieves Monge (Anaheim, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
I have been reading this magazine for over 20 yrs and I am so disappointed that I can not get it on my kindle. Is there any way that it can be put on the kindle? This magazine is so inspiring, has so many helpful articles, etc. I absolutely love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where is the savings, June 11, 2011
This review is from: Womans World (Magazine)
50 issues from Amazon @ $59.60 or 52 issues direct from Woman's World @ $61.99. Either way you pay $1.19 a issue, one way you only get 50 issues and the other 52. My wife asked me to find a cheaper price, (I CAN'T)

Womans World