5.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger and you will be pleased :)
I ordered this suit after discovering I had only packed one suit on our 10 day lake vacation. I am always hesitant to buy clothes online, let alone a swim suit, but after reading several reviews, and receiving the product, I'm glad I did.

Published 19 months ago by J. Mason

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off
I really wanted to like this suit, it different and very conservative. It runs very small though and was not flattering at all. I normally wear a size 8 but this size 10 was too small both the top and the bottom. This must be sized for a junior.
Published on January 17, 2013 by Shop Diva

5.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger and you will be pleased :), July 15, 2013
J. Mason (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Women`s noble Push Up Tankini with Hotpants, two pieces,(flav-1003-1028-f2576) (Misc.)

The suit itself is as described. The material is thicker than some of my suits and the Lycra seems strong, yet flattering, and that it will (hopefully) last a while with proper care.

Sizing

I am 5'4" and I go between a size 6 to 8 in my jeans/shorts. I've had two kids so my stomach is not what it used to be. I'm currently an 8 (need to get thyself to the gym!) and am 152 lbs at 5'4" with a short torso (I carry my weight evenly through out my body). I have an athletic body with muscular legs. I am a size B. After reading several reviews, I ordered a size 14 and am pleased I did.

The top is tight enough to keep my tummy in with no bulges anywhere, and when I'm in better shape I think it will still be flattering due to the strong Lycra. It has slight padding in the cups. The top feels secure, without having to be too tight (I get headaches if it is) and I wasn't worried chasing my kids at the beach that I was going to give anyone a show. Once I even had to quickly rescue a ball floating out with the wind and had no problem doing a few strokes in this suit. The vertical lines are flattering and the suit is very comfortable. The top stopped well below the tops of the hot pants created a good line and comfort for me. No muffin top for this girl!

The bottoms are not too tight on the lower part of my leg creating an unflattering bulge, even with my muscular/tree trunk legs. They are shorter than I'm used to (so a few pull downs every now and then), but I don't think you'd see anything more than if you had traditional bikini bottoms on. Again, make sure you're groomed!

Overall I'm very pleased with the suit, especially for the price! As a mom, with a body that currently needs some toning, I think this suit is the perfect combination of cute/sexy for my husband yet modest for the family. I would highly recommend this suit! Order bigger and you will be pleased as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 7, 2013
I read other comments before purchasing and ordered larger than I normally would have bought. I like it. It fits nice. I want it to wear under a wetsuit for scuba diving and it seems perfect. Haven't gotten it wet yet though, soon I hope. I normally wear a size 8-10 but bought a size 14.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is off, January 17, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy, March 13, 2014
I am 5'6 1/2 and 150 lbs. Bra size 36 C. I ordered this in large. Top and bottom fits well. Top comes down farther than most which is great. I won't have to constantly be readjusting it. Seems to be well made. I do wish the top had a little better support. The padding is on the sparse side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, November 1, 2013
It fit perfectly. I bought a large and I'm a 36 D and I really liked it. I received compliments. It gives you a slim look and the quality of the material is really good. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 19, 2014
Tried this swimsuit on and loved it! I've gained a little weight this year and wanted something to hide the extra pounds and this does the trick. love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, December 27, 2013
Really cute swimsuit, it does fit a little small though so you might want to take this into consideration when ordering and go up a size. I wen't up one size on mine and it fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, January 24, 2014
Cheap suit...as in, I'm not sure it will hold up but it sure is flattering. For the price, I can't expect quality. I give it a 4 because it hides my extra winter pounds like a dream.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooooooo small.., August 3, 2014
Get your size right, because this is very small..

4.0 out of 5 stars Tankini, February 15, 2015
5'3" 125lbs 34D...ordered the large based on other reviews...fit a little roomy but will be fine. nice smooth material that flows nice on the top--not lycra tight. It has a tie to adjust the bust area which works great. It does give a lift with the tie but I wouldn't call it "push up".There is no under-wire if that is an issue.The shorts are a bit large but I didn't want skin tight ones for me. They do come down a little bit so the edges rolling will not be an issue. It is comfy and moves. Doesn't dig in anywhere. For me this will be perfect.