Published 3 months ago by Wayne

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Really unhappy with wait time to receive the product and disappointed with the fact it doesn't come with spring bar pins to hold it on the watch. Now I have to go to a jewelry store to get those, where I could have gotten this exact band for the same price.
Published 7 months ago by Peter Hawryschuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Worn with Wear LG G Watch and it still looks in good condition. I have noticed a few tiny spots ..., September 2, 2014
This review is from: Men Women 22mm Black Steel Watch Band Strap Bracelet Universal High Quality (Watch)
I have been wearing this band for 6 weeks with my Android Wear LG G Watch and it still looks in good condition. I have noticed a few tiny spots where the black has worn away, but they are hard to see unless you really stare at the metal. Strangely, the metal clasp looks perfect even though it rubs against my desk a lot, while the spots are mainly where the band connects up to the watch. Given that I only paid $9 for this band, I think it is holding up pretty well and definitely money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it...it looks and feels good., June 26, 2014
I like the locking mechanism. It will not open and cannot open by accident. The color is nice and the weight is great. It feels well made. I just wish it came with the mounting pins. I had to purchase those separately.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 21, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The weight and solidness of the band seems fine, but if you ever plan on re-sizing this ..., August 25, 2014
The weight and solidness of the band seems fine, but if you ever plan on re-sizing this band, don't get it. The pins are pretty much impossible to push out for re-sizing. A normal watch band is never this difficult to remove pins and these require so much pressure your likely to damage or at least scratch up the watch band. If you think you don't need to re size its fine. Also using the newer watch pins that have a little perpendicular lip to allow for easy removal/install, they wont work on this band so if like me yours was to replace a Samsung galaxy gear live band, order new pins.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, November 2, 2014
This proved very difficult to install on my LG G Watch. Unfortunately there is no apparent way to change the size of this band - and it is much too long for my wrist. It is not possible to remove excess links on this band. There were no instructions in the package (and no shipping info or receipt). I believe the sales description should alert potential buyers that the size will not be adjustable. After using up far too much time learning this after it finally arrived, now i am faced with using more time to return the strap to get a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hey, the price is right and without abuse and ..., August 23, 2014
A. Behr (Southern Delaware) - See all my reviews
Hey, the price is right and without abuse and hard use,it should last at least three maybe four years. I don't remove it when riding the mower, so it takes a lot of shock without releasing. The hair on my arm does not get caught in it. I'm about average in that department. When I receive the package it had Chinese writing all over it. I wondered "What the heck...." the danged thing was mailed right from the factory! I have no complaints about this band.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, fits Pebble, July 28, 2014
I bought this because of the price for my pebble, but wasn't sure if it'd fit. It totally does! This item was really great value, makes my pebble look fancier and it fits perfectly. It doesn't come with the pins, but it's ok since mi pebble had them :) I would've like ths strap to be a little bit heavier, but I'm pretty happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great for my pebble, December 5, 2014
Works great for my pebble. I have slightly larger than average sized wrists and it is too tight. I ordered a second for the links. the black finish also wears off. it doesn't bug me, but it is very noticeable. it is a good band otherwise, and the price was great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - sharp edges, August 2, 2014
Bought this for an Android Wear LG G watch. The band arrived quickly. Installation and resizing was easy with the right tools. Overall quality is okay for a $10 band. Edges seems a little sharp and the metal clasp is thin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but blemished, August 14, 2014
Christopher (Seoul, South Korea) - See all my reviews
Decent band. Came as advertised, but mine has 4 blemishes on the clasp. Nice band but it sucks that it came already blemished.