Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on September 2, 2014
I have been wearing this band for 6 weeks with my Android Wear LG G Watch and it still looks in good condition. I have noticed a few tiny spots where the black has worn away, but they are hard to see unless you really stare at the metal. Strangely, the metal clasp looks perfect even though it rubs against my desk a lot, while the spots are mainly where the band connects up to the watch. Given that I only paid $9 for this band, I think it is holding up pretty well and definitely money well spent.
on June 26, 2014
I like the locking mechanism. It will not open and cannot open by accident. The color is nice and the weight is great. It feels well made. I just wish it came with the mounting pins. I had to purchase those separately.
on May 21, 2014
Really unhappy with wait time to receive the product and disappointed with the fact it doesn't come with spring bar pins to hold it on the watch. Now I have to go to a jewelry store to get those, where I could have gotten this exact band for the same price.
22 comments4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 31, 2014
I bought this band as a replacement for the stock band that came with my Pebble Smartwatch. Overall, I love having the band and it gives the Pebble a more professional look. The clasp works really smoothly and opens with just a touch, but requires enough of a touch that it doesn't just fall open after touching a table. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I have noticed that the paint on the outer side tends to wear down over time, especially if you have your hand on a table or desk a lot. Personally, I like it. The wear gives the band some character.

Also, the band shipped from China, but I was surprised at how fast it came in. I had to double check that it came from China because the speed it came in nearly matched the speed of Prime items.
on April 17, 2015
Would have given it 3 stars, because I do like the look of it, and it looks killer with the LG G watch. UNFORTUNATELY, the FINISH on it, is GARBAGE.... The clasp on the back, comes with a blue protective film (its like a piece of tape; has adhesive on one side) when I removed the film, it removed the black finish, exposing stainless steel. Anyway, I guess you get what you pay for! I will wear it until it gets to "worn" for wear!? I may or may not send it to an electroplating guy, I know after that happens? (Probably not, as I can get a good quality band for the same cost) I also have a black gun spray paint that gets cured in the oven, i may try that?

Anyway, good luck and don't forget, "you get what you pay for"
review image review image review image
on March 27, 2015
It's a nice, solid watch band that has a good weight to it and fits my original, regular pebble perfectly. It's so solid, in fact, that four paper clips and three straight pins were bent, and tossed, while attempting to resize the band.
The reviews that state it is difficult to remove links are not exaggerating. I very nearly requested to send it back.

To anyone looking at reviews, as I did, to see what worked for those attempting to resize, I found a precision screwdriver kit, with a head small enough to fit the pin hole, to be the only thing successful.

The price does fit the quality, though.
on August 25, 2014
The weight and solidness of the band seems fine, but if you ever plan on re-sizing this band, don't get it. The pins are pretty much impossible to push out for re-sizing. A normal watch band is never this difficult to remove pins and these require so much pressure your likely to damage or at least scratch up the watch band. If you think you don't need to re size its fine. Also using the newer watch pins that have a little perpendicular lip to allow for easy removal/install, they wont work on this band so if like me yours was to replace a Samsung galaxy gear live band, order new pins.
on November 2, 2014
This proved very difficult to install on my LG G Watch. Unfortunately there is no apparent way to change the size of this band - and it is much too long for my wrist. It is not possible to remove excess links on this band. There were no instructions in the package (and no shipping info or receipt). I believe the sales description should alert potential buyers that the size will not be adjustable. After using up far too much time learning this after it finally arrived, now i am faced with using more time to return the strap to get a refund.
on January 6, 2015
I'm happy to report it fits the LG G Watch R.

Looks like it came with it. Great price.

Although it does not come with the spring pins they are not necessary as the ones holding on the current watch band can be used. I made the mistake of buying an extra set of pins forgetting there were two already in use.

I recommend getting one of the spring pin tools sold here. They really make it much easier to remove and install the pins.
on August 23, 2014
Hey, the price is right and without abuse and hard use,it should last at least three maybe four years. I don't remove it when riding the mower, so it takes a lot of shock without releasing. The hair on my arm does not get caught in it. I'm about average in that department. When I receive the package it had Chinese writing all over it. I wondered "What the heck...." the danged thing was mailed right from the factory! I have no complaints about this band.