Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Women Coming of Age
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

50%
50%

on November 28, 2011
This book was translated into German and published in 1986. I read it several times over the past 25 years and thanks to this book I gave up drinking soda in my early thirties and at the same time stopped eating pommes frites aka French fries realizing that if one small pommes frites has 20 calories, the amount that people usually have, easily adds up to 400 calories or more. Insane!

The photos are stunning and the health advice is so much better than in many of the new books on health which are rather confusing. This one is very understandable and at the same time a great read.
Now I will enjoy reading "Prime Time" and then Jane Fonda's autobiography "My Life So Far".
I hope she will write more books.
A keeper and definitely 10 stars!!!
on November 1, 2011
In reading this book, I have gained more respect for Jane. I like her suggestions about exercises and they are practical.