5.0 out of 5 stars cute
I know it looked cute online, however its MUCH cuter in person! Can't wait till its colder and I can wear it!
Published 6 months ago by jaggrl

2.0 out of 5 stars not pashmina
NOT pashmina as advertised. Scarf is made of very thin, shiny, cheap gauze material. Color is rich, shipping was prompt. It just wasn't as described.
Published 25 days ago by tuggybear

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, June 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the price!, May 8, 2014
This review is from: Women Fashion Soft Wrap Shawl Animal Print:zebra/leopard/giraffe Scarves (Apparel)
i think i only paid $3 dollars or so for this scarf, so i don't have much to complain about. the fabric feels nice and i like the print, but the shawl itself was extremely short. overall, it was well worth the $3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for wrapping long/thick hair!, March 8, 2014
I saw the measurements and the cheap price and I thought these would be perfect wrapping scarves for my hair and for that purpose they didn't disappoint. The material is silky enough to not damage or dry out my strands, yet not like real silk that ends up slipping off in the night defeating the purpose of wrapping my hair in the first place and they are bigger than the average sized wrapping scarves so if you have a lot of hair or very thick hair or are new to wrapping your hair these work really well.

The color was off but since I didn't get these for fashion reasons I am very happy. I took one star away because I think if I HAD ordered them as a fashion accessory I would be disappointed. For what I got them for though they are perfect. Any of you who wrap your hair at night this is a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pashmina Black and White Zebra Print Fringed Shoulder Wrap Scarf, March 4, 2014
E. I. "5 of six" (Fort Lauderdale, FL, US) - See all my reviews
A birthday gift for a very very good friend. She loved it so much as she loves Animal prints. It is a good size and it kept her shoulders warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous scarf for christmas!, December 27, 2013
The scarf is high quaility. I wish I had ordered more of them. Lovely fabric, quick delivery, and an amazing low sale price.

2.0 out of 5 stars not pashmina, December 3, 2014