Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback

on August 26, 2013
I've been waiting for this bag to be re-stocked for months! When I finally saw that it was available on Amazon again, I immediately purchased it. The material is a very strong, durable nylon on the outside. I'm not sure if it's meant to be waterproof but it's definitely water-resistant, so no need to worry if you grasp it with wet hands. The lining inside is a beautiful bright orange, which makes it very easy to spot things. The lining is also quite strong too, it's made of either a polyester or nylon material. There is ample room for my files and my 13" laptop (the bag fits up to 15.5" laptops), along with a small wallet, an agenda and other small things such as lipbalm and hand lotion. My only gripes with this bag are:

1) the strap is not adjustable, so I had to get mine altered;
2) not all of the compartments are zippered. There are 3 "big" compartments, and only 2 are zippered;
3) because the bag is structured, stiff, and narrow, there is not a enough space for a water bottle.
on September 20, 2014
I've gotten a bunch of compliments on this bag. I bought it for optometry school so I could keep all my notes, papers, and laptop in one place while looking professional. This has so many useful compartments. It is fantastic and very well made. The first one I received had some damage but the company replaced it right away and the new one they sent was perfect. I love the little metal studs on the bottom of the purse that keep it from actually having to sit on the floor. The material's stiff and holds it's shape so I never have to worry about any bulging.

[Edit: After a year and a half of use, this thing is starting to get creases in the bottom. It's no longer as sturdy as it used to be. The creases are causing the bag to fall over at times when it's a little heavier on one side. The place to keep the pens and pencils have become ragged and torn from constantly sliding pencils in and out of the holder so that I've altogether stopped using them. The large pocket is also getting worn with the faux leather falling off in ragged pieces. The edges/lining of the handles of the purse are also becoming stripped/frayed and falling off just from carrying the purse daily on my shoulder. It's still functional but the quality of the bag has not withstood the test of time.]
on April 29, 2014
This tote is absolutely perfect!

I ordered it as a gift for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loved it. It was one of her favorite gifts she received this year. It holds her 15" Macbook Pro very well along with the charger. The laptop compartment is in the center and is lined on both sides with foam. This keeps your computer very well protected from bangs and drops. The top of the laptop compartment has a zipper closure as well so no worries of tipping upside down and your laptop sliding out.

The orange interior is very nicely contrasted with the black exterior and the handles are well built and strongly secured to the bag. No worries of them wearing down or ripping off due to a heavy laptop and books.

This is a very good buy and well constructed. I would highly recommend it.
on November 7, 2013
Like the bag, it's functional and fits my need - but the bag did not come with cross body strap like advertised.
on March 5, 2014
My wife loves this bag. She's a Ph.D. student and wanted something classy that could hold her macbook and books. This does the trick. Providing just the right level of style along with the level of service from a laptop bag. Perfect for the young professional.
on May 3, 2015
I travel a lot for work and was looking to replace my ugly swiss army laptop bag. This bag is perfect! It is light, fits my laptop perfectly. I have already gotten compliments on it. I highly recommend it.
on January 9, 2014
This bag is so modern, clean, structured and functional. You can tell it was designed by a woman..even the handles lay flat when not in use. So far I love it. Love the bright orange interior so I can easily locate contents. I hope it holds up! And for the price you can't go wrong!
on March 29, 2014
This item was exactly what I was hoping for. It has enough room for my 15" MacBook Pro, iPad, folders, chargers, and any items from my purse while remaining sleek and professional. I haven't had it long, but everything's seems sturdy. It is made from ridged material but is designed to look very classy. It also came with the optional shoulder strap which could be nice for travel since my computer is so heavy.
on July 5, 2015
I've gotten tons of compliments and "where did you get that? questions since getting this bag. My only beef is that the inside handles start to look worn after 6 months or so.
on November 23, 2012
Haven't found any totes to compare. Only request is that it comes with the option for silver hardware instead of gold.