Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Women and Men in Ministry---What do you think?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 24, 2008 7:00:04 AM PST
J. Durbin says:
My wishes for this particular thread is that people would be able to post their thoughts and beliefs on this subject with love and respect for each other. This topic is something that cannot be ignored and will eventually lead to, or become a major player, in a religious reformation for which many suggest the United States (and the world) is sorely overdue. I would love to read everyone's thoughts, ideas and personal convictions, but most importantly, read why you believe as such and what has swayed you so (more than just "Because the Bible says so"). In short, I hope this can lead to a an enlightened theological debate instead of belief-bashing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 3, 2010 12:22:00 PM PDT
Paula Golay says:
I beleive women can be leaders in ministry if their lives exemplify the fruits of the Spirit.
There are men who admire strong women who have something to say. ie. Sarah Palin.
Just as God does not like to be boxed in and His Spirit not be able to freely move, so He does not enjoy people doing that with one another either. Let God be God and let Him choose whom He will to do whatever He likes.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jan 24, 2008
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective
The Excellent Wife: A Biblical Perspective by Martha Peace (Audio CD - March 1, 2007)
4.1 out of 5 stars (255)