4.0 out of 5 stars daily compliments
This fragrance is lovely. I am constantly complimented on it and asked what it is. I love that it is roll on and not a spray, scent is slightly different on each person, as with any perfume. Thank you!
Published 7 months ago by bookaholic

(since this is the only fragrance type-deal coming up, I'm going to go ahead and warn people off 'Forsaken')

Published 19 months ago by tspeecestudios

4.0 out of 5 stars daily compliments, December 17, 2013
This review is from: Women Perfume Premium Quality Fragrance Oil Roll On - similar to True Blood Forsaken (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars If this is anything like the official brand, then avoid it like Anna Paquin avoids the dentist, December 25, 2012

The first issue comes with the chosen scent. For some odd reason, somebody thought grass and sandalwood were excellent scents for a lady's perfume. Not my taste, but that's not even the worst part. No, no the worst part comes four hours later when the scent goes absolutely sour and bears a striking resemblance to the headwind blowing off a ska concert. It's awful. Really, really, I cannot emphasize how much this scent should be avoided. There are no words in the English language strong enough for the warning the box should carry. Save your money for something worthwhile, like a cookie.

Rate and Discover Movies