Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 18, 2013
I needed a slip (dark brown, specifically) that covered by chest & lower body because I had a sheer-patterned dress I just had to have.

I didn't want anything that put me back $100, either (seriously, do those $100 slips on the market make you dinner, too? Because that's a lot of money for a piece of material that no one is even going to have a close-up look at!). This slip is great quality and is just what I needed for my dress. I really like that it also comes in a variety of colors. It's a great go-to slip that I will buy again in other colors as the need arises.

This slip comes in One Size only, so be cognizant of that. I tether between a 4 & 6 and this fit just fine. It is soft and does have some stretch to it, so if you are another size, this should stretch easily.

I LOVE that I can BREATHE in this slip. It isn't squishing my internal organs together in some vain attempt to try to make me look slimmer like Spanx or those other pricey brands that just aren't comfortable. It just sits there on my body to do its sole job of not allowing people to see my underclothes!

Great choice if you're looking for a low-cost, but good-quality full slip.
11 comment| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2015
I love mine. It's perfect. I wear it as a dress with a sweater over it.
review image
on May 22, 2015
I'm 5'2.5ish, 110 lbs, 30DD (only 35 inch bust), 24/25 waist, and 37 hips. Because I'm so short/petite, almost EVERYTHING I order online or try on in a large chain (such as Target) is too large/fits incorrectly. These fit me TIGHT in an AWESOME way. They don't ride up at all (probably because they fit me well) and they come to slightly lower on me than as is shown in the photo. That said, I don't know what size the model is, but given that I'm used to being SWALLOWED by one-size items, I'd only recommend the one size to someone quite slim and potentially shorter, too. For me, the black can be worn as a going-out dress, and it looks sexy and classy, believe-it-or-not. I imagine that for people not as petite or carrying any extra weight at all, this wouldn't work, and probably wouldn't even work as a slip.
review image review image
on December 14, 2013
I bought this for a kind of cheap dress I bought for a 20's party - it was pretty see through in the back. I wore it all night and it fit well - didn't ride up - and made me feel secure. It is tight enough but not to where you can't breath like spanx. It worked so well I tried it under a casual work dress all day and I was pleased with the comfort and the fact that it stopped the weird static rise from the dress.
on November 18, 2013
This is a great staple for any wardrobe. I ordered the black one and the color is great. I was afraid that once through the wash its color would fade or the elastic would wear out, surprisingly it did not. It fits a little small, I am 5`8 145, however it does shape well, doesn't cling at all. I love this and have worn it several times under dresses and long blouses. Great deal and great piece!
on October 26, 2015
Love it! Fits perfect, I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs., it goes down to mid-thigh. This will be perfect for my costume on Halloween, although I could imagine wearing it to other occasions. Super nice.
review image review image review image
on April 1, 2015
I bought this in white to use as a slip under another dress which is unfortunately just a bit too sheer to wear alone. For that purpose, it is great. I would not wear this as a dress by itself.

Coverage:
I can't vouch for other colors, but the white is semi-sheer. You can see your underwear through it, even if it's nude or white. Again, as a slip this is fine. Between white/nude underwear, this "dress" and the other dress I wear over it, there is no see-through.

Fit:
I'm 5'5", 140lbs, and typically wear a 4-6 dress size. The material is VERY stretchy, but I imagine there are limits as to how large of a size this will fit. This fits very snug (see the product photo), but is soft, smooth, and comfortable. It DOES ride up frequently, because it is snug, but I don't mind adjusting it as I stand up (a gentle quick tug is all I do).

Note in the photo how high it comes up under the arms - for me this isn't an issue, it just ensures all of my bra is covered, but for others this might be uncomfortable. The tag is itchy and I immediately ripped it out (problem solved!).

Care:
The tag (that I ripped out) says machine wash cold and line-dry, which is what I do. I also put this into a delicates mesh bag to avoid any snags, since the material is somewhat thin. Just a thought.

Overall:
This is not a dress by itself, unless you have a body like the model in the photo. In which case, congratulations. Note what I said about white being somewhat sheer.
on April 5, 2014
This is a great slip for the price!!! It works great under maxi dresses! I wear a size 6 in jeans and sometimes a size 4, and it hugs my body tightly. It's one size, but I believe it will fit comfortably on anyone size 0-6. The tag scratched my back, but isn't a problem after removal.
on March 7, 2016
This is an excellent Cami slip dress that is perfect for the summer. What attracted me to this dress is the color Aqua and the beautiful design in the back. I am a person that loves color, therefore this dress appeals to me. The material is very soft, which makes it comfortable even though it is form fitting; the body is able to stretch into the dress. The dress also comes slightly above mid-thigh making long enough to walk in without any problems. The dress did not rise up when walking, which is a bonus.
review image review image review image
on August 29, 2015
Wore it in combo with a top as a skirt! Very form fitting but very cute
review image